Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you going to pre-order for the PC beta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you going to pre-order for the PC beta?

Wanted to know if you are going to pre-order for the beta or not.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: Are you going to pre-order for the beta?

no im getting beta elsewhere but i got my preorder at amazon.com

Comment

Going to try and pre-order off of gamestop this weekend and have it so I can pickup on release at the store near my house. That would be aces.

Comment

I'll never pre-order a game again. I'll try for a free beta, I suppose.

Comment

Pre-order has been in months ago.

Comment

If the beta is horrible I can cancel my order.

I really have no reasons to believe it's horrible though.

Comment

I already preordered the PS3 version. I'll buy the PC version after release.

Comment

I went to all my local gamestops tonight and none had the beta code for preorder and the online thing is crap with the handling/shipping charges and getting it after release. I'm a fileplanet subscriber and hope they have the beta. I'll be buying the game regardless one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by H4yd3n
                  Going to try and pre-order off of gamestop this weekend and have it so I can pickup on release at the store near my house. That would be aces.
                  Check out the "fine print" on the gamestop pre order page.

Reserve Battlefield Bad Company 2 and receive access to the PC multiplayer beta. Beta begins January 28th, 2010 and ends February 25, 2010. Available for online customers only while supplies last. Not available for in-store or in-store pickup orders.

Online Customers: A beta activation code and download instructions will be emailed beginning January 26th, 2010.

I actually called gamestop to ask about this. I was told that the BETA key is only for online purchase and is not valid if i do a store pickup. Maybe after the BETA key is released, cancel or change the pre order conditions. Im not sure how that would work.

Comment

I pre-ordered twice!! One is an online order (to get beta access) and the other is in store pick up (so I can cancel my online order before the game is released and still get the LE).

Comment

I've already pre-ordered online and know its going to be a great game, or atleast better than MW2.

My friend is new to BF and I would like him to get the beta and, if he wanted, cancel the order but I doubted that it would be that easy.

I did some research if you can actually cancel it, and found this quote at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefield_bad_company_2

"..... Gamestop will not allow you to cancel the pre-order once you receive a beta code from them"

Comment

I'm probably going to get the game anyway, as long as nothing in the beta really bothers me alot. So yes, I've already pre-ordered to get into the beta.

Comment

Where's the option for "No, I am going to play the demo instead and then I might buy the game"
                          ??????

Comment

Pre-ordered the game twice, one just for a the beta which will get cancelled later on, and one for the game itself from another e-tailer.

Comment

I have a beta key. I will buy the game when it comes out, I don't like to pre-order.

Comment

Working...
                              X