No announcement yet.

First game I should play on my new PC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First game I should play on my new PC?

I am getting the parts for my newest PC soon, what is the first game I should play? I was thinking either Dragon Age, Left for Dead 2, Dawn of War 2, or Arkam Asylum.

Re: First game I should play on my new PC?

You need to play something that will put your new machine to the test . Crysis, Crysis Warhead, GTAIV, ArmA 2, World in Conflict, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, etc. on ultra high maxed out making sure you run the benchmarks to see how your system stacks up. Then when you think your done run a few Futuremark tests .

Comment

Definitely get dragon age, It is an excellent game, if you want to stress you system, then crysis is a good idea.

Comment

Crysis will stress God's computer

Comment

Depends if you want to test your computer or have a good gaming experience. The examples above are good for testing your computer but if you want a good gaming experience you should play Far Cry 2 rather than Crysis. GTAIV is epic on soooo many levels and will stress your system. Fallout 3, WiC, CoH, Empire: Total War, DiRT2, CoD:WaW should all give you a good gaming experience. Of course the ultimate test for bothj gameplay and performance can be found here. Have fun!

Comment

1 Vote for Dragon Age!

Comment

Mass Effect2!

Comment

If you can run GTA4 on high details it's the best start, did that myself.

Comment

I'd recommend Crysis for the eye candy. Dragon Age is a pretty good looking game as well....that'd be my second recommendation.

Comment

If I have a high configuration PC then I will play the Total War.There are many games that I would play like Prince of Persia, Metal Gear, Need For Speed Shift.
                    But if the PC configuration is medium and don't have a graphics card then I would play the Need For Speed Most Wanted.

Comment

First game you should play on a new PC is a game that you couldn't run comfortably on your old system.

Comment

When i got my new PC, the first thing i did was Pump Crysis up to ultra high, then got the config for even higher graphics, and killed me some Koreans.

Comment

Download Space Invaders! Oh, better yet, solitaire! Not that crappy spider stuff either.

Crunch
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                            Download Space Invaders! Oh, better yet, solitaire! Not that crappy spider stuff either.

Crunch
                            Someone ban this newbie for resurrecting old threads! I had a 4 page post until I noticed...ok I lied.

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
                              Someone ban this newbie for resurrecting old threads! I had a 4 page post until I noticed...ok I lied.
                              He wasn't the one who bumped it... but I still concur with the sentiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X