CoH: Eastern Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoH: Eastern Front

To all ya coh players! Ef has just been released! Come and join us for the motherland.

Re: CoH: Eastern Front

awesome!!! thanks for posting Tim!!

Comment

Any chance you know if this will be compatible with CoH installed using steam?

Comment

Back again, I tried the mod and its absolutely brilliant, i have not tried the new maps yet only my favorite Gilroys Harbor! Essentially this game is more of an add-on that a TC mod. Albeit being an addon its a bloody good one, the soviets are great takes time getting used to as the soviets are more hardcore in game play as opposed to the other factions.

My best were the devastating T34 tanks boy those armor are really good when i played. All in all would give it a 8/10 because there are no single player missions which in turn would be very good. Oh and makes great for LAN for those who look for more diversity like me! looking forward to Modern Combat CoH mod.

Comment

I had an epic game today. While secretly building up my conscripts force (I had like 16 squads lol), I was using a T34/Tank rider to go around capping flags and do some hit and run attacks. Most of the game I had only about 1/3rd of the map, it was my first time playing so I didn't know what I was doing. Anyways about 45 minutes had gone by, I started to get the upper hand by pushing the Germans back some, I had about 2/3rds of the map then. I sent a tank to the enemies base to take out the bunkers. Once that happened I sent all of my conscript squads AND about 5 Red Banner Strelky squads rushing to the enemy base where there was alot of enemy infantry. I ended up with about 800 casualties lol.

Also, don't rush a Flakvierling with conscript squads. They die almost instantly.

Comment

Wow you actually released it! Congratulations guys!

Comment

^ damn right, one of the best mods! and more to come!!

And Ebevan spoken like a true Russian lol with all those casualties and cannon fodder did u realize there was a no retreat option lol

Comment

Originally posted by Corkum
                Any chance you know if this will be compatible with CoH installed using steam?
                Yes it is

@Eagle, Single-player campaign is being worked on, was not done in time for this release though.

Comment

^ thanks for the info Tim, definitely looking forward to SP.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
                    ^ damn right, one of the best mods! and more to come!!

And Ebevan spoken like a true Russian lol with all those casualties and cannon fodder did u realize there was a no retreat option lol
                    Well that was the point. Just get a bunch of guys together knowing I can't retreat them, and just start "Zerging" the enemy.

Comment

Heh yeah tactical blobbing is the way to get, 5-6 conscripts from the front then keep some Guards/Strelkys on the flanks to kill MG's that ping them etc.

Comment

I also like gathering a bunch of conscripts and using them to attack one place while having stronger units attack another place.

Comment

Thanks for the link, mod looks amazing

Comment

Working...
                          X