X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MW2 Screen issue

Hey everyone,

I recently purchased a 19" widescreen Hanns G lcd screen for my uni comp. Now the native rs as you will now is 1400 x 900 i think so when i play either MP or SP the screen is stretched for example lets say you are playing MP on the marines side so the marines insignia on the bottom left of the screen is not fully shown nor is the compass on the bottom right. Anyone found a fix to this? Thanks.

Re: MW2 Screen issue

Did you change your resolution and aspect ratio in the game?

I know that sound silly, but it sounds like the settings were not changed and the game does not do that for you automatically. At least mine didnt when I first installed.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I changed the res in the game, didn't work. Anyways thanks for replying Crunch, i am creating a new thread of this in the tech center as MW2 is not the only game its doing this to.

Comment

What about Drivers? Try updating your graphics drivers.

Comment

GFX drivers are always updated, anyways please refer to the tech Center not as the problem is not only with MW2, would appreciate it Crunch if you could close this thread i opened a new on in Tech Center. Thanks a lot for the help!

Comment

You are welcome. Hope you get it worked out.

Here is a link to the tech center thread:

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
            X