Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate myself for what I have done with my Newegg preorder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate myself for what I have done with my Newegg preorder.

I love Newegg. I buy pretty much everything I need there related to computers. I had preordered Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC there, but that didn't last too long. Now I hate myself for what I felt I needed to do. I canceled my preorder at Newegg and preordered at Gamestop to get at least a chance to play the BC2 Beta. The reason? I don't want to get burned like i almost did with CoD MW2 PC which I thankfully was able to return since I never opened it.

I really want BC2 will be a good game, because I haven't had a new game since CoD WaW. I have played some of the many new PC games that were released since CoD WaW, but none of them were any good in my opinion. I am bored to death of all my old games because I have played them all so much waiting for something new that I actually like. If BC2 is not that fun I guess
    I will have to start investing in some hobbies to occupy my free time.

The thought of giving more money to Gamestop sickens me, but the lack of any news on what online stores are participating in the Beta other than EA Store Amazon.de (which doesn't help me since I'm in the US) and Gamestop has really annoyed me. I wanted a Boxed copy of the game so my only option was Gamestop. *Sigh*

Re: I hate myself for what I have done with my Newegg preorder.

Pre-order from both?.. Gamestop will email you a beta code and details of where to get the client after you have it all installed and working you can cancel your order from Gamestop and be glad that you will get your norm or LE from Newegg.

Comment

Re: I hate myself for what I have done with my Newegg preorder.

Originally posted by Scinto
      Pre-order from both?.. Gamestop will email you a beta code and details of where to get the client after you have it all installed and working you can cancel your order from Gamestop and be glad that you will get your norm or LE from Newegg.
      I avoid preordering from Gamestop when ever possible because the last few times I did preorder from Gamestop they took their sweet time canceling the preorder before the game was released and the games were shipped to me. I kept two of those games. I sold the third to a friend minus shipping. Anyway, I don't want to risk having to take a hit on restocking fees if I preorder from two stores and not be able to cancel one before the game is shipped since this time I don't have anyone around would want to buy the game from me and don't get me started on the reason for avoiding Ebay and Craigslist.

Comment

Working...
      X