Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo DSi XL. what do you think?

Hello friends,
    My sister has a DS lite I get to use when I come home for the summer and holidays, but I've had an original DS for a long while now. I was planning on getting a DSi, but now that the DSi XL is coming out I'd rather default to even bigger screens. What confuses me is that apparently an XL costs more than a regular DSi? Even though the screens are bigger, I've just gotten used to the idea that smaller technology it means it is more expensive, so I was expecting bigger technology but less expensive, or at the least the same price.

Re: Nintendo DSi XL. what do you think?

the XL comes with some pre-loaded software, with addition of camera's they are bound to hike up the price.

Comment

Do you really need a bigger device to carry around in your pocket ? I'd say no, lets not forget it doesn't have a GBA port anymore.

Comment

Honestly I love it. I love the DS but hate portable gaming, so carrying it around wont be a problem. Bigger screens are always better for me.

Comment

I'm not sure if a bigger screen would qualify a purchase for me, though it is tempting.

Comment

I didn't think it was actually that big. I was pleasantly surprised with the size and It's like a PSP 3000 when it's closed.

Comment

I does look very tempting. I will most likely sell my DSi and pay the difference to get the DSi XL.

Comment

I still have my old classic DS. I'm planning on bringing it with me on a LOOOOONG flight to Japan.

Comment

Why don' you just wait for the DS 3000 for $199 comming in a month, then a month later buy the DS 3000 EX for $230 and then a month later buy the DS 3000 EX-I for $260...

Comment

This thing rocks. Once you spend 20 mins with the huge screens, you will never want to look at the puny things on the older models ever again.

Comment

Working...
                    X