Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it save to play this game at the moment ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it save to play this game at the moment ?

Just saw the news of rank hack that either lets you go up or go down very fast. Im on my 5th prestige and realy dont want to risk loosing it or going up to 70. How can you know that you are playing on hacked servers ? And what gametype is save to play ?

Re: Is it save to play this game at the moment ?

It's safe to play anywhere, most people who "rank hack" are downloading a program that modifies their stats files, and gives them prestige 70. I wouldn't worry about the servers you play on.

Comment

Originally posted by DarK'
      It's safe to play anywhere, most people who "rank hack" are downloading a program that modifies their stats files, and gives them prestige 70. I wouldn't worry about the servers you play on.
      Nah this time its a diffrend story you can get into a game and kill 1 guy and get like 5 mil points or something or your rank can be reset to level 1

Comment

LOL. Just use IWNet and you'll be fine.

Comment

ch3ch3n, rank doesnt matter. If you are worried about it, back up your files each night and if this happens to you then you can replace your rank and the steam cloud will accept that.

Besides, you are suppose to be a level 70 anyway after the last post you did about rank.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

So what part do i dont understand here ????? is this hole rank reset thing only for pirat versions or...

Comment

No, ch3ch3n, it can happen to anyone.

The problem is that you wont know it is happening to you until it happens.

HOWEVER, you can still backup your profile, just like CoD:4, and if it does happen to you, you can restore it.

So I wouldn't let this stop me from playing my game. There are things you can do to protect yourself.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
              X