No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 1 Ending with Saren Discussion [SPOILERS to whom did not play ME1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Effect 1 Ending with Saren Discussion [SPOILERS to whom did not play ME1]

Hi everyone,

well after all that essay writing coursework i have finally found time to finish my first ever RPG game. I do not have much interest in RPGs so to speak as sometimes it took too long or just was not my type of game but when i found Mass Effect 1 on a dusty shelf in one of the electronic stores in a Mall with the price tag being far from expensive i decided why the heck not, after all that Geoff Keighley stuff on youtube discussing how mass effect is a great game against that stupid psychologist accused the game of having pr0n and objectification of women.

Anyways in the past few days i decided to continue on, i admit at first the game was dull, but moving on it got a heck of a lot interesting! my best moment was killing Saren, too many good guys died though as i played like Wrex the Krogan, Alenko and a few more got me sad hence why i played more and more to hunt down Saren so here it is my final moment with him:

After Ashley checked that he was dead through a headshot turns out Soverien mind controlled him again and made him more powerful so after a fight his life was rapidly decreasing and my final moment came like this, my assault rifle overheated and his life bar was at its end i had no time to wait for the rifle to cool down i took out my shotty (which was rather strong lol) and to my luck Liara T'soni had him in a like jedi control in mid air, i put three shots in him and bam dead really awesome awesome moment.

I say great game Bioware very happy indeed that i put my money into it, and now on the 29th of Jan i will put my money again into Mass Effect 2!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock::shock::shock:

Tell me about your great experiences guys would love to hear it! :thumbsup::yay::salute:

Re: Mass Effect 1 Ending with Saren Discussion [SPOILERS to whom did not play ME1]

I think the moment were I realized how great the game is is when you get to know what sovereign really is following by saren telling you that he just wants to save the galaxy from extinction to the point where I convinced Saren to shoot himself. The point discovering sovereign I simply played nothing else than this game as the story was sucking me into it, I don't know if any game ever had such an amazing impact on me storywise.

Comment

Re: Mass Effect 1 Ending with Saren Discussion [SPOILERS to whom did not play ME1]

Yeah ,am QFT, the only game that had this sort of impact on me previously was the MGS series thats it. I am frantically waiting for ME2 i really want to play it. I wish that Bioware though made the game somewhat in a GTA sense, you know like when you are done with the game completed it you can still roam around in the world and do more side quests.

Comment

Learning Saren's true intents and having him take the morally correct way out made this game for me.

The final boss was quite difficult indeed, though with an adequate strategy, could be taken down without breaking much of a sweat.

Comment

^ what difficulty did you play on man? I played on Easy and killed him with ease and my weapons were pretty good too though.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster
            Learning Saren's true intents and having him take the morally correct way out made this game for me.

The final boss was quite difficult indeed, though with an adequate strategy, could be taken down without breaking much of a sweat.
            That was one of the things I think could be improved in part 2. Overall I felt the game too easy except for the endboss.

Comment

Dude i cant wait for ME2! been seeing trailers on youtube its amazing!

Comment

Well, bioware is the company that really introduced me into rpgs, besides my girlfriend.

Comment

Same here, i never was interested in RPGs as mentioned in my OP but hot damn. Today i am heading down actually to an exchange shop to give my dull 17" standard def to a nice wide screener! I am talking about my uni rig as am in uni atm. But i cant wait i must get a new screen as i have seen the firs 12 mins of the game on utube and the visuals are a huge improvement over the first ME.

We sit with BioWare producer Adrien Cho down for a sneak peek at some selected highlights around the interior of the Normandy.Features & Reviews - http://www...

Comment

Working...
                  X