Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocks in Local Server Co-Op

hey guys, is there a way to get unlocks in local server co op? i have v1.50
    i have an online account with all the unlocks if that helps ...
    thanks

Re: Unlocks in Local Server Co-Op

Nope. It's gotta be ranked and all that jazz.

Comment

Originally posted by [1SMB]S|Rec.xandao
      Nope. It's gotta be ranked and all that jazz.
      no it doesnt,

There was a SP mod flying around long ago that would unlock SP with all the maps and unclocks and it would also work in MP as a local server but i dont know if the guy making it is still around, there was a thread about it on the Battlefield Singleplayer forums if they're still around try looking there.

AIX is an alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
        There was a SP mod flying around long ago that would unlock SP with all the maps and unclocks and it would also work in MP as a local server but i dont know if the guy making it is still around, there was a thread about it on the Battlefield Singleplayer forums if they're still around try looking there.

AIX is an alternative.
        that mod was "ffolkes mod". easy to find if you google it. there are a few different revisions though.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
          that mod was "ffolkes mod". easy to find if you google it. there are a few different revisions though.
          Yes he did one also but it wasnt the one I was talking about,

Comment

If he's talking about official ranks (online wise) then there is no way.

BUT, if it's with friends or singleplayer, which won't add up to online multiplayer on BFHQ, then there is a way. So, I'm sorry, I just misread the question

Like Scinto said, AIX 2.0 launched with something called BF2SPCC, which gives you ranks, badges, unlock (if using an online account) and whatnot.

So yeh, my bad for misreading!

Comment

Working...
            X