This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is going down rapidly

yep this game is gettting worst every patch they make its unbelievable remember when the game was not patched it was running smoothly whitout eny lag what so ever and you could find a game in like second but now........... failed to connect to the host messages, waiting 3 min to find a game.

Even worst than the patches are the f knifing speed demon that run faster than my car. You cant even kill them its like they are invurnable during ther knife strike. O yes ofourse ther is a new enemy on the battlefield now and that are the nuke boosting douchebags, ho hide in little corners and shoot each other whit tactical intersision. And the spawn points are gettting absolutly ridiculous.

Re: This game is going down rapidly

Don't tell me you didn't see this coming.

*hides*

Comment

Honestly I havn't had any problems with connectivity today. However, those damn knifers are getting on my nerves especially if they have a carepackage canister in their hand.

Comment

I nuke boost.

That goes for saying I don't use any tactical insertion.

Comment

just the other day I got into a round late, got 6 kills no deaths and GWK (which is a rarity for me, but only because I got in late), the next round lagged like hell, so I left. tried to connect to another lobby, that lobby started going haywire, like trying to merge with another lobby WHILE IT WAS FULL, then it just died. tried again, couldnt connect. am quite pissed.

Comment

I saw my second hacker today! I was quite suprised.

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
              Don't tell me you didn't see this coming.

*hides*

Comment

I fnind my connection to be fine, but the knifers do, as always annoy me.

Comment

Surprised?

Comment

I'm saying nothing...

Comment

yup its going down the pipe, and fast.

I honestly, regret paying 60 bucks. Tired of this game, tired of total increase in hackers. spotted 5 today within 15 minutes. Tired of exploiters. tired of 6 year olds on mics trying to be strategic and ending with a score of 6-21 and going "man this was a good game, good game guys good game guys good game guys." Tired of boring gameplay. Boring Spec Ops. Campaign was AMAZING the first time. real boring the 2nd.

Yeah..im tired of this game

Comment

Originally posted by Lotek19
                        yup its going down the pipe, and fast.

I honestly, regret paying 60 bucks. Tired of this game, tired of total increase in hackers. spotted 5 today within 15 minutes. Tired of exploiters. tired of 6 year olds on mics trying to be strategic and ending with a score of 6-21 and going "man this was a good game, good game guys good game guys good game guys." Tired of boring gameplay. Boring Spec Ops. Campaign was AMAZING the first time. real boring the 2nd.

Yeah..im tired of this game
                        I fail you see your point?
                        The game is meant to be about enjoyment. If they had fun playing it, no matter their K/D ratio...who cares?
                        I have heard older people talk strategically over the game (in their 30's) but again, it isn't harming you. Better this than other behavior. Such as a raging player.

Comment

I really enjoyed the campaign the first time, and im possibly enjoying it just as much on my second, playing through on Veteran.

I do really like the multiplayer, despite its little anoying things such as lag, 1887's, dodgy matchmaking and whatnot. I feel for the PC players, they're really getting shafted, as a PC gamer it took alot of bad rep for me to go for the 360 version, which is a big deal for me.

I think it is going down the pipe slowly but its certainly not beyond saving, if IW get thier finger out and sort the console issues and give those loyal PC gamers some support i think this game could be bigger than COD4, as it stands IW seem content to let thier good name be dragged through the mud.

Sounds like a rant but its not, i do really love MW2, i just think it could be so much more.

Comment

Why didn't you play on veteran from the start? Even veteran is too easy for me.

Comment

I am sick of the shotguns [not just 1887s...] and getting knifed from miles away because the guy was too damn fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X