Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to Mods, need some quick tips on Mods and Forgotten Hope...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Mods, need some quick tips on Mods and Forgotten Hope...

Well a couple of people said that Forgotten Hope v2 is amazing and lots of people are ripping it out. This could be my first mod, I hope its my first mod because I'd sen videos all over youtube about it & I really liked it. So i'm wondering the process of modding and how its done. I'm pretty sure its not as easy as downloading the file and having the computer do the rest of the work for oyu. I need a quick steer into the right direction when it comes into modding or at least a tutorial of some sort into downloading mods and playing them. Once again im looking help for the Forgotten Hope v.2 for BF2 . :salute:

Re: New to Mods, need some quick tips on Mods and Forgotten Hope...

All the information for downloading, installing and playing Forgotten Hope 2 is on their site:

Forgotten Hope, Forgotten Hope 2, FH, FH2, Battlefield 2, BF2, Battlefield 1942, BF42, Game, Mod, Military, War, World War, World War 2, Battle, Operation, Germany, America, Russia, Japan, France, Poland, Canada, News

You will need to have Battlefield 2 installed and patched to version 1.5 before installing FH2 files.

As an aside, the word 'modding' is generally used to described the creation of a mod - I take it you wish simply to play the mod and not delve into the world of game code and programming?

Good luck and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by D_ii_4_I3_L_o
      I'm pretty sure its not as easy as downloading the file and having the computer do the rest of the work for oyu.
      No, really, it is pretty much that simple.

Comment

Most mods build installers for you now. So yeah... Easy.

Comment

Working...
        X