Leaderboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaderboard?

this one isnt going to have an online leaderboard is it like the other BF games?

Re: Leaderboard?

you mean best padders list?

Comment

Originally posted by Field
      this one isnt going to have an online leaderboard is it like the other BF games?
      The PS3 beta did so I would assume its the same for all versions. Its nice to be able to compare stats with your friends for bragging rights but I can understand why you wouldn't want one. I can't stand stat padders either.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenMachine
        The PS3 beta did so I would assume its the same for all versions. Its nice to be able to compare stats with your friends for bragging rights but I can understand why you wouldn't want one. I can't stand stat padders either.
        uhh actually i kind of WAS wanting one. i wouldnt have played 2142 NEAR as much if it hadnt had a leaderboard...but maybe thats a good thing? lol idk.

Comment

Originally posted by Field
          uhh actually i kind of WAS wanting one. i wouldnt have played 2142 NEAR as much if it hadnt had a leaderboard...but maybe thats a good thing? lol idk.
          Well then you can be happy there is one I'm not that bothered about a leaderboard but I don't think its necessarily a bad thing. I just annoys me when people spend a whole game stat padding and it spoils it for the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
          X