Prestige??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prestige??

So I hit lvl 70 (finally, cuz I suck) and I just filled up the remaining exp bar and nothing? O_o

How do I get prestige? lol

Thanks.

P.S. Yes I googled this but only found discussions about prestige not soo much how to get it

Re: Prestige??

The option should be in the barracks. You will see a prestige button and when you click it it will try to talk you out of it.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

oh >_>" I didn't even see that lol... Now I have to start allover again D:" kinda lame

Comment

Welcome to the prestige club.
        < Pres 2 Rank 66 XD

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
          So I hit lvl 70 (finally, cuz I suck) and I just filled up the remaining exp bar and nothing? O_o

How do I get prestige? lol

Thanks.
          Think you suck now? Wait 10yrs...

Comment

I'm still on the bench as far as prestiging goes, i can't seem to decide if its worth it.

Comment

omg tokio hotel is back!

dont start prestige until yo u finish the callsigns/emblems you're close to finishing!

Comment

Im with minmaster, i will prestige after i have done close to if not all the challenges so that i dont need to get them next time. Im only level 53 right now so when i finally hit 70 if im bored i will prestige, if im not i wont just yet.

Comment

Yeah the prestige is pretty lame, but not too bad. I'm lvl 22 prestige now and playing only sniper mostly instead of assault. I didn't finish the emblems and all that, mostly because I couldn't really give a sh*t what picture is beside my name lol.

P.S. why do i have to llogin to the forums, then login AGAIN to post? O_o

Comment

I thin the login thing has to do with the work on the forums. It should remember you again as it is for me.

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
                      Yeah the prestige is pretty lame, but not too bad. I'm lvl 22 prestige now and playing only sniper mostly instead of assault. I didn't finish the emblems and all that, mostly because I couldn't really give a sh*t what picture is beside my name lol.
                      One reason I like prestiging, I like trying out new guns and only use certain weapons such as snipers or knives (probably my next one, unsure).

Comment

Working...
                      X