Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please bring back the Navy in bf3 - Poll -

Dice please bring a return of a navy like BF1942 had:salute:

Nothing was more fun than those ships and getting artillery on a flag!.even for planes it was fun to bomb the War Ships!

Image a few navy only maps with ships and arty cannons,patrol boats try to board each like pirates lol or even a full navy title

squad control on ships:yay:

Faster light boats with spec forces on it,Air craft carriers with planes taking off

it could be modern or even a 1942 style game

But this sound epic to me.Full beach assualts ,island style maps.Based on the philipine 1943 fights?destructo enviroment

Like 1943 but a full title with all the goodies Navy ect!

BF 4 marine pack?

even some subs?

will poll to see if it a favoured kool idea with the community or a epic fail

Re: Please bring back the Navy in bf3 - Poll -

I personally liked the naval combat of '42, but I doubt you'll see it since ship-based fire (unless we're talking about missile barrages) hasn't really been used as of late to any major degree.

Comment

I dont know if it would be bad or good. The reason I say that is because 1942 had some really fun sea warfare and that was good. BF2 did not. You were raped. Then 2142 came out with Titans and that was good, until the servers became larger and titans became too close, then it was really bad. Rumor is BF3 will have the frostbite engine. I dont know if the game could handle that warfare.

Maybe, you never know. Its a good idea, but I am afraid of it

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I agree Webs ,so then it could be a world war 2 title?more fun without boring guided missiles anyway lol

Comment

Midway in BF1942 = epic win.

Comment

Maybe they could introduce a game mode which revolves around naval combat. It's can;t really see it happening though, because most people prefer infantry combat and that might just hard to implement in the Battlefield franchise.

Comment

I miss the days of epic naval battles and infiltrating enemy battleships to sabotage them, and then an epic escape with the boats on the battleship when it starts sinking.

Now it's just console walk forward and pew pew.

Comment

IF EA was smarter about making money they would make spin offs and more titles!:nod:

Thanks for voting soldiers:salute:

Comment

Yes, Naval warfare would be awesome. I have fond memories of those BF2 days, playing midway... Dive bombing enemy Cruisers and Battleships... those were the days. Then we got stuck with BF2 with its One faction, One ship ****.

Comment

Working...
                  X