This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for the PC guys new to BC series

would it not be an issue to not know what happened in the first BC since they claim the single player portion is just as deep as multiplayer. if it's anything like MW/MW2, knowing what happened in the first one is kinda important.

someone want to give a quick synopsis of what happened in the first BC?

Re: for the PC guys new to BC series

Bought for my kids and never played it myself. I'm personally really only interested in the multiplayer.....the Battlefield community is in dire need of a new good game soon.

Comment

Ok I will try to sum it up in a quick little paragraph. Bad Company is a squad in the army that is basically sent into enemy territory and do special operations. Instead of being like a navy seal they have no idea what to do and are most likely going to die. They somehow keep living going mission to mission. Then they find some gold and decide to take it on each mission. They keep doing missions defeating the bad guys and taking the money. That is basically it. I can't remember the name of the group they fight, but expect the singleplayer to involve gold.

Comment

Yeah I just thought it was like 2142 where there was no single player story... just a little background story and multiplayer

Comment

The regular army was fighting the Russians I'm pretty sure, and the "Bad Company" was fighting against Legion something or other... I don't remember. Not very much of a story, but single player was amusing.

Comment

Well, I remember one of the Devs saying they will give us a little run through of BC1 in the game, not 100% sure though.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
              would it not be an issue to not know what happened in the first BC since they claim the single player portion is just as deep as multiplayer. if it's anything like MW/MW2, knowing what happened in the first one is kinda important.

someone want to give a quick synopsis of what happened in the first BC?
              Your question has two negatives so I have no clue what are you asking...

I don't care much for the SP TBH. It's a nice touch to the game, but its not something I'll spend 1000+ hours playing.

Comment

The story isn't anything amazing, but considering it's DICE's first attempt at a singleplayer campaign for a Battlefield game, its pretty good.

Lots of amusing dialog given by Haggard, eitherway.

This is the opening cutscene for singleplayer.

Basically you're running missions with these guys, then find out that you're fighting against a mercenary group called Acta Non Verba, whom of which their leader, The Legionnaire, pays in gold. So you get sidetracked into trying to get gold, end up attacking a neutral country, rescuing a corrupt politician and fighting off MEC soldiers and mercenaries eventually culminating in a fight against the Legionnaire in his attack chopper.

This is the ending of it. Spoilers if you care or not. (audio is out of sync, i know)

Comment

Good post Cade!

+Rep

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

thanks, cade.

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
                    Your question has two negatives so I have no clue what are you asking...
                    i figured, with your poor comprehension skills, you would not understand. so obviously, the question wasn't for you. move on troll.

Comment

Sure thing internet tough guy. I'm sure you know how long games take to develop, how to make them bug free, with no need for patches. You have said that many times. You are an expert on the subject. DICE and EA should give you their CEO seat in their company's since you are so qualified for that position. Your understanding of forum slang exceeds anyone else's, and your use of the world "troll" fits this situation perfectly. People just don't understand since they are all "morons" for questioning your wisdom.

Comment

lol okay smartguy. you have no idea what is being asked in this thread obviously. developing time? patches? what are you talking about?

Comment

OK, everyone out of the pool.

Thanks for the answers.

Crunch
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                          X