Anti air and infantry AA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti air and infantry AA?

I have seen some mobile AA in the game but does anyone know if there need for stationary AA?,Also is there personal AA eg.stingers? for the grunts?

wonder if you can take down these airstrike planes?

Re: Anti air and infantry AA?

There will be stationary AA, and I doubt there will be stingers or anything of the type.

Comment

For personal AA i think the idea was shown in one of the videos where a guy tags the chopper with the Tag gun then someone locks onto it with their RPG/Rocket launcher and blows it up with the RPG/rocket seeking out the chopper. There wasn't any stingers in the beta.

Comment

what sort of stationary AA? i hope flak cannons like 43 and not IGLA crap

Comment

In BC1 that had stationary flack cannons (which were awesome) can't think of any other AA in the multiplayer tho off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEn|gma
            In BC1 that had stationary flack cannons (which were awesome) can't think of any other AA in the multiplayer tho off the top of my head.
            Yea, this... I loved those things lol. Although there weren't very many and any decent chopper pilot pelted them with missiles first thing, and that was if the manned artillery didn't take it out first.

Comment

Working...
            X