% for Carepackages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• % for Carepackages

Here are some %'s of what chance you could get with a killstreak in a Care Package. You'll need 4 kills for Pack or 3 with Hardline.

14.78% - UAV
    14.78% - Ammo
    13.04% - Counter UAV
    10.43% - Sentry Gun
    10.43% - Predator Missile
    9.57% - Precision Airstrike
    6.09% - Harrier Airstrike
    6.09% - Attack Helicopter
    4.35% - Pave Low
    4.35% - Stealth Airstrike
    2.61% - Chopper Gunner
    2.61% - AC-130
    0.87% - EMP
    0.01% - Tactical Nuke

It's true, you can get a nuke. I got one, but the match ended and I couldn't get a picture. But it was some serious luck. Oh and %'s may vary with the Emergency Airdrop.

Re: % for Carepackages

Pictures or it didn't happen, also, I have seen some different %'s than this elsewhere.

Also, they are quite clearly incorrect, because all of the percentages minus the tactical nuke add up to 100%, so you can't get a nuke. If you could it would be widely known by now.

Comment

I agree with frosty, I have seen not a single video or picture with a care package with a nuke.
      I should remind you that a nuke in a care package as already been discussed in another thread.
      Banzai, could you please show us a link to the source you acquired this information from?

Comment

Cite your sources!

Comment

Apparently you can't get nukes in care packages:
          Hi Den, from this one topic you seemed to have obtained the probabilities of killstreaks turning up in care packages and emergence drops. Could you list them for me please? Thanks mate :) .

Comment

Those percentage are correct EXCEPT the nuke, you are unable to get the nuke in care packages.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
              Those percentage are correct EXCEPT the nuke, you are unable to get the nuke in care packages.
              Was this changed in a patch? Because I have seen a clanmate get a Nuke in a Care package back towards the initial release of thegame.

Comment

Yeah, the first time I got nuked was when a teammate sent one in with only 16 kills total.

Comment

Someone on the Steam forum back when the game first came out extracted the file which determines the odds for care packages, nukes were excluded (given a 0 percent chance). Sorry, but no nuke for you unless someone hacked the server. I did however steal someones care package and got the EMP, was very surprised.

Comment

hmmm... coulda sworn he had some deaths... maybe he did get to 25 ks with one death but I couldnt see it on my team. or maybe he was opposing team because it was TDM and had a higher score and won. can you still lose a TDM round if you get the nuke?

Comment

If you use the nuke your team wins, whether you are winning or losing.

Comment

Hmmm... then that is strange...

Comment

So all in all, unless it's some kind of modified game, there is a 0% chance of getting the nuke from a care package.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                            So all in all, unless it's some kind of modified game, there is a 0% chance of getting the nuke from a care package.
                            Correct.

Comment

1/10000 is not zero chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X