frag vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frag vid

used mostly the M16 but had a bit of sniping, throwing knife and AK tossed in also

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: frag vid

Not very good... looks like stuff I do in an average game. Except you should lower your sensitivity, it looks like you miss alot because you're constantly twitching all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
      Not very good... looks like stuff I do in an average game. .
      well yeah i mean i do this in a an average game too but then better because im not recording and also hit people easier

Comment

Thennn whats the point of the video...

Comment

hmm yeah i see. well idk if your good at the game..then i didnt make THAT bad of first cod video. i mean i was wondering how long people record stuff for and then make a video of

"mah greatest moments over the past 2 MONTHS" and then the video is 5 minutes long i mean with those 2142 videos i never took my time either i just played a few rounds but anyways....

Comment

Single kills just are not exciting... And un-interesting, if you show yourself getting quadruple kills and killing 10 people in 25 seconds then it gets better.

But MW2 frag videos in general... just meh. Stick with 2142, thats kinda interesting to watch at least.

Comment

Kyle your name is uninteresting... video was more to show some kills and entertain rather then be a OMGHAXOR!! video.

Comment

Originally posted by Abs0lute_Zero
                Kyle your name is uninteresting... video was more to show some kills and entertain rather then be a OMGHAXOR!! video.
                What does that have to do with anything? Your name is obnoxious and immature.

Thats the thing... it doesn't entertain... Its just showing some boring single kills. Anyone could do that within a few matches.

Comment

Alright everyone.

As for the video; I liked the first part of it, though it was a bit strange, nothing wrong with that it just reminded me of japanese anime. The editing was done pretty well but a little overboard with the effects. For a killshot video it was pretty good. Maybe it should have been more focused on the M16 or one specific weapon or thing.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I agree, the effects cold have had a tone down.
                    I wasn't a fan of the blue and green screen but I did like the knife kills.
                    Maybe just less effects and some more long footage would be good, most of this has been mentioned already.
                    But focus on a weapon, it shows your skills with it. I want vids to make me go "wow" when I see some Uber L33t skill with a particular gun.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                      , nothing wrong with that it just reminded me of japanese anime.
                      here. i baked you a cake.

Comment

LOL, thats creepy and I am surprised I did not see it in the video

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                        X