Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Hero World Tour PC wont work

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased Guitar Hero World Tour from HMV was originally 75 pounds now being sold for 20 quid, problem is every time i try to play the game it wont detect my guitar sort of, only keyboard and to be qute honest i wanna bash my guitar on my computer although i am restraining myself...for now. please help google is not helping at all.

Re: Guitar Hero World Tour PC wont work

They make guitar hero for PC???

Comment

yeah, and i only got one reply lol srsly anyone i cant even return this sucker as its a PC game wtf.

Comment

have you tried the support page?

Comment

yeah, i did when i sent a question it would give me an email address error so i gave up. Anyways looks like i am going to exchange my guitar at a local exchange shop with a X360 or PS3 guitar and see how that goes.

Comment

The Xbox 360 guitar works for me. The one that came with GH3 for PC is just a wired Xbox 360 controller, complete with the big green (X) button for the dashboard and a communicator port. You should be able to use any wired 360 guitar or a wireless one with the Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows. If you're on XP, you might have to install the Xbox 360 controller drivers for the guitar to be recognized.

Comment

Yeah i am definitely not getting a wireless one, reason is i got a wireless guitar with my purchase and it completely would not connect to my PC, and yes i do have WinXP SP3, although i already purchased Win7 Home Premium just waiting to format and install.

Anyways thanks for the info am going to look for a wired X360 one cheers.

Comment

Yeah i am definitely not getting a wireless one, reason is i got a wireless guitar with my purchase and it completely would not connect to my PC, and yes i do have WinXP SP3, although i already purchased Win7 Home Premium just waiting to format and install.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101

Do you have a wireless receiver though?

Comment

yeah i do, it came with the box, a little black device with a USB cable to be connected to the PC, i tried several times according to the manual on how to connect but still would not work.

Anyways is this the Xbox controller that can connect to PC?

Cheap video games, DVDs and Blu-Rays from 365games.co.uk Xbox One, PS4, Switch and PC games at a fraction of the RRP!

Comment

Working...
                    X