• So what's NOT destructible?

I noticed the following ARE NOT destructable
    -Rocks
    -Steel beams
    -Boats
    -Cranes
    :dead:

Re: So what's NOT destructible?

Some of the buildings are not completely destructible, but they have some micro destruction and bullet penetration. This is to prevent people for totally leveling the battlefield.

Comment

Not sure about cutting down trees with a m60 either:cry:

Comment

Rambo you're unbanned?

Merchandise containers are also indestructible. So are walls which hold up ground, road or etc...

Comment

i heard some ground is modifiable and you can hide in a hole in the ground. true? and how do they determine what ground is modifiable and what is not? and how would a player know?

Comment

trees get cut down, MG or rifle etc

not sure about ground deformation, you only really see it in high action areas like on the roads etc and there are typically craters there

I imagine in areas where the floor is paved, or tight alleyways it doesn't create craters

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
              i heard some ground is modifiable and you can hide in a hole in the ground. true? and how do they determine what ground is modifiable and what is not? and how would a player know?
              Basically you can blow a crater in the ground and jump in providing a kind of instant defilade. It could also slow up a vehicle when driving over it. In the beta it worked everywhere that wasn't paved or part of a building. It seemed to be fairly intuitive as to where you could make one. That being said I'm not sure I ever really used the craters for cover much as there is a lot of other cover and concealment around. But in some ares when things got blasted up pretty good it could come in handy.

Comment

Yeah the ground can have some craters: Watch the video Gordon Will explain it:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The death cam, as much GVD wants to tell us otherwise gives too much information away. I know that once I get familiar with a map I will be able to pin point the exact position of my attacker based on even the smallest detail.

Comment

yes bombs leave small ridges and craters in the ground but its a real pitty you can go prone in them or use themgrrr

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
                    Rambo you're unbanned?
                    Yar! cant keep me away from the battle for too long lol

Comment

can someone nade spam a hole in the ground?

Comment

can someone nade spam a hole in the ground?
                        lol wud be kool tho! i think it has to be airstrike or a tank that has blown up or even helo rockets and grenades just arent big enuf!

but its not like u can create a defence trench(that would be too cool!!!FTW!!).The ridges /craters arent big enuf to hide in without prone (thed be knee hieght?)grrr otherwise it could be epic senario to prone in these ditches

Comment

I think there is a limit to how deep an depression can be.

Comment

Working...
                          X