Rust Glitched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rust Glitched?

Hoped onto MW2 a few hours ago and joined a random ground war game and was put into a server running rust. I never have played it before and was surprised when the game never ended. The game was also two modes at the same time, with it being both TDM and Domination.

Oh yeah, Screen. It was still fun even if i didn't get the match bonus.

Re: Rust Glitched?

Hmm not sure but I will check this out when I get home. Did the round ever end or did you finally get tired of playing and quit?

Comment

I'm pretty sure the round never ends. I got pulled into one that was 11000 to 15000 Domination points.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
        Hmm not sure but I will check this out when I get home. Did the round ever end or did you finally get tired of playing and quit?
        The round never ends, I had to quit out after 2 hours or so.

Comment

That would have been interesting

Comment

yh i was in the same situation as you and the game will not stop unitl someone gets a nuke games like these have been popping up quite a lot altough i havent played in one for quite a while good fun though

Comment

I guess sometimes, Hackers can bring out some fun in the game. To be capable of sitting in Rust for 2 hours is quite amazing.

Comment

Look, COD4 Shipment all over again.

Comment

Funny, this happened to me the other day. Just joined a random Ground War server and this map popped up. As I picked my weapon the scores read 29000-28999. I thought it was weird, especially when there was no timer or no way to tell what the set score limit was. After about 45 minutes the server crashed.

Comment

My buddy mentioned this the other night but i'm yet to see it, i would have thought it was a PC thing but it happened on the 360.

Comment

Working...
                    X