• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PC Beta VERY Soon

Two weeks..

Comment

The BC2 Twitter feed has a list of online retailers who are offering beta keys.

Follower Tip RT @Lachtan: @OfficialBFBC2 xzone.cz and jrc.cz are offering Beta key in Czech republic

Follower Tip RT @Dennis_360: @OfficialBFBC2 amazon.de is offering beta codes in germany

Follower Tip RT @sallpr0: @OfficialBFBC2 game.se is offering it in sweden!

follower Tip RT @DeathNamePL: @OfficialBFBC2 gramer.pl, ultima.pl and sklep.gry-online.pl are offering BC2 PC beta access in Poland

Helpful RT @wlchrbandit: @OfficialBFBC2 play.com are offering it in the uk.

This is the message from Play.com :

Quote:
      Pre-Order from Play.com and receive a code to access the PC BETA before anyone else! The BETA is due to start on the 28th January 2010 (subject to change). Codes and instructions on how to access the BETA early will be emailed two days prior (currently 26th January) to the start of the BETA. Please note, pre-orders already taken will automatically receive a code.

Comment

Aye, have it on preorder from Play for the early beta, and preorder on Game for the unlocks

Comment

Suhweet! Probably gonna preorder from game later tonight.

Comment

I really want the PC beta, had a lot of fun checking out the PS3. However unless it's a really good collectors edition I only get digital distribution. So even though I want to get into the beta ASAP, I'm willing to wait until I can pre-order it on steam.

Comment

did the public will get acces too or we need to pre order?

Comment

dont know if there are going to be other sites giving out beta codes (ie FP), if not just pre-order get the code and cancel your order.

Comment

Originally posted by Swatpll
                  did the public will get acces too or we need to pre order?
                  Pre-ordering will guarantee you a key.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
                    Pre-ordering will guarantee you a key.
                    I don't know if it does though. Amazon.co.uk don't seem to be taking part in the beta program yet you can stall pre-order there.

Comment

Not everywhere is allowing access to the Beta, so far only Play.com in UK from what Ive seen.

Comment

Working...
                      X