Video card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video card

From what i read BFBC2 is suppose to support DX11 correct ? I was looking into upgrading my video card soon but with Nvidia (which i prefer) lacking in the DX11 arena should i go AMD ? Seems like AMD has a head start when it comes to DX11.

Regardless i am going to wait until march but want others opinions.

Re: Video card

Personally I would wait and see how it performs with your current rig. By the time the games out Nvidia might be releasing their high end dx11 series cards.
    Battlelog; jeffb7

Comment

Yeah I would wait as well, the DX11 cards that are out right now aren't really worth the massive price tags. I'd wait until nvidia release their DX11 offering and see what happens price wise. I'd wait till at least march personally.

Comment

And even if Nvidia's cards are similar in performance to ATI's, we'll hopefully see both companies lowering the prices to compete with each other. We win .

Comment

I'll probably upgrade my Graphics Card when BF3 comes out. Not sure yet, though. I thinki BC2 will support it, but will not use all the features. What I mean is that BC2 wasn't made from the Gecko on dx11. So the tesselation will not be present.

Comment

Working...
          X