Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Montage Knife

tell me waht you think

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Mini Montage Knife

Its good. Loved the music.

If I were to change anything, it would be the color and font of your text. I would also edit some of the pieces a bit more to shorten it.

I also wouldnt bother with telling your killstreak as it had nothing to do with the video.

Its very good though and was pretty fun to watch, even if youre one of those running noobs.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Thanks man, yeah i forgot to add in the beginning that this is my first montage video because i have trouble getting good quality without lag, sometimes its smooth sometimes its not.

Music wise, i tried something different, i was tired of the annoying metal/techno theme always.

only reason i put the killstreak thing was because i didn't want people to think i just had many 5 kill streaks that were short, i actually got a harrier that round but didnt record it on fraps...

My next video will have a much cooler intro, more editing, and will have longer killstreaks from the knife.

just need suggestions for music, as thats where im stuck right now, i like the music i used in this video though, got a nice tune to it.

@Cptain Crunch, im actually not a knife noob lol, i just love the feeling of getting knife kills. I really just whore the ACR and SCAR mostly hahaha, got many nukes to my name now

Comment

Here is what I use:

Format: Windows Media Video V9
        Resolution: 1280x720
        Bit Rate: 3 Mbps

10 minute video ends up being 150 - 300MB

Comment

i got that song stuck in my head now.... lol. nice vid.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch

Its very good though and was pretty fun to watch, even if youre one of those running noobs.
            Really? There are so many noobs in this game, I have seen and been called:

ACR noob
            Thermal noob
            Semtex Noob
            Grenade noob
            Nade noob
            stun noob
            Spraying noob
            camping noob
            noob
            etc

I swear, some people need to just play more.

I like the video Lotek, very nice...I never thought of using a knife class with cold-blooded.

Comment

i tried knifing with cold blooded. didn't like it because i prefer speed over stealth when knifing.

Comment

The noob thing was a joke, just like everyone calling someone a noob.

Except you are a noob Rykuu.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Good job dude i liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                    The noob thing was a joke, just like everyone calling someone a noob.

Except you are a noob Rykuu.

Crunch
                    You won't be saying that when I pwn you with my nade-launcher

Comment

your knife throwing is pretty bad though.

Comment

lol yeah i know, my knife throwing gets very un-accurate i need to figure out a way to actually register the kills.

on my next video though which i am already making, theres like 2 or 3 clips of these knife throws that were just pure luck, its great.

on that noob topic, yeah i know you were joking haha

Comment

Working...
                        X