Scoring Points?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoring Points?

So I have been prestiging, having a good time using all the weapons and playing with all the perks, but other then that and focusing on challanges, does anyone have some ways to score big? Are there any game modes that give you more points than others?

Domination seems to give some good points if you defend/attack the areas. FFA seems to have the least amount of points overall.

Anything anyone else tries?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: Scoring Points?

S&D gives like 500 points per kill i think. HQ gives points when ur holding the HQ. and my friend says demolition gives a lot of points too.

Comment

If you want have a friend start a 3rd person cage match, the one where you go one on one, and then you quickly click on join game under your friend on Steam that started the match. Meet each other in the center of the map but make sure you each have tactical insertion equipped and then lay it down at the same time and then take turns killing each other. Make sure when you respawn that you lay your tactical insert back down again. This is a quick and easy way to level up you weapons.

Comment

Play sabotage, if you manage to keep it 0-0 untill the time runs out and have done well in the round you can be looking at around 3000 point match bonus for a loss and 6000 for a win, not to mention the already 3-4000 you gained during the actual match you can come out with about 15000 xp during good sabotage matches.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
          If you want have a friend start a 3rd person cage match, the one where you go one on one, and then you quickly click on join game under your friend on Steam that started the match. Meet each other in the center of the map but make sure you each have tactical insertion equipped and then lay it down at the same time and then take turns killing each other. Make sure when you respawn that you lay your tactical insert back down again. This is a quick and easy way to level up you weapons.
          Eww...

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
            Eww...
            Just saying and don't tell me you didn't already know that.

Comment

I got a 20k + game in HQ earlier, many lolz. Tbh, if you feel like you can get a fair few kills go for SnD since the whole 500 points a kill thing is easy points.

But in general HQ.

Comment

Demo is good at getting the point 5k + points per round if you win, i will try these other game modes...

Comment

Demo + HQ are the better ones, though you'd need a team who know's what they're doing to get the most out of it.

Comment

HQ is great when you get a good mix of cap'ing/destroying and kills. You get alot of points if you are the first one on the cap. I remember one of my clanmates was doing really well at holding the other team off and was about 16 - 2 while I was around 5 - 3. But I had gotten 3 of the caps and my score was over 1000 and his was not that much over half of my score.

Comment

Working...
                    X