Still going strong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still going strong?

I'm thinking about installing this again and playing online in the next few weeks is there still a decent size community playing this?

Re: Still going strong?

Yes. There are a lot of servers still up and out there.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I was thinking of going back to it for scrims with clans.
      But I feel cod4 is such a "down grade" graphics wise and for me game play wise compared to MW2.
      Should I give it another go?

*Puts on flame proof vest*

Comment

I dont think anyone will take that bait.

What I would do in that case is install the game and play it a bit. You may not like it now.

Crunch

Comment

I kind of miss my CoD fix, I'll install it and give another blast when I get back to my gaming rig.

and RYKUU :shakehead:

Comment

I have recently installed it and I am having a blast with it, I play hardcore on the RWC server (32 man sever) which adds to the experience in the gameplay and then the obvious free for all to get perks and custom add ons for weapons. I do wish there were more maps out there, I know you can make custom maps but I have seen few at this point. PLENTY of servers to choose from though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEn|gma
              I kind of miss my CoD fix, I'll install it and give another blast when I get back to my gaming rig.

I am sorry I view MW2 as an improvement, I may be alone here but it is the truth :salute:

Comment

I am sorry I view MW2 as an improvement, I may be alone here but it is the truth :salute:

Comment

There are a lot of aspects of MW2 that is an improvement. However, many agree that other aspects (multiplayer design) is not.

Rykuu, I doubt anyone would disagree that the overall improvements of of MW2 is better. The problem is a section of the game and because of that section, it wont matter if MW2 puts gold bricks on the floor next to your PC, they are going to hate it. You have to get used to that. It is what it is.

Its like my review of the game. Many thought it was too high of a score and many thought it was too low. In fact, I dont think anyone agreed with it, and thats OK.

Crunch

Comment

Pub wise yes.
                    Competition wise (at least in Na) no.

Comment

I'm thinking about installing this again and playing online in the next few weeks is there still a decent size community playing this?

I think multiplayer with Call of Duty 4 is superior to MW2. Unfortunately i'm a hardcore fan of dedicated servers and like to throw a fit when the MW2 matchmaking system does not work. Reminds me of my old days playing Halo on my Ecksbawks. MW2 added some nifty guns with a few different perks and some awesome support kits. (AC-130 is just a plan good time.) If you enjoy pubbing the game MW2 is good in itself. If you feel like scrimming or hoppin in a few pugs, CoD4 will be superior. Always.

IMO

Comment

like kodak posts on here

Comment

Working...
                        X