Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sales Associate lied to me? Is Fallout Game of the Year edition really deffective?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales Associate lied to me? Is Fallout Game of the Year edition really deffective?

I went to HMV yesterday to pickup the fallout 3 game of the year edition, this is after I accidentally broke my original fallout 3 game. Anyway it was only $40 and I brought the game up to the front, the sales associate said we don't have any left and the game is defective but it was just on display for some reason, he said something like that. I believed him but after I got home I questioned what he said. Maybe he wanted to buy the game for himself and there was only one left. Anyway I researched it and it seems like the defective copies are only with the PS3 and PC versions of the game. I also read it was only with Canadian versions of the game but I don't know if thats true (Im in Canada).

Re: Sales Associate lied to me? Is Fallout Game of the Year edition really deffective

maybe he was misinformed? I dunno

Comment

Re: Sales Associate lied to me? Is Fallout Game of the Year edition really deffective

sounds like the employee was an idiot. i find myself ease dropping into conversations between local store clerks and patrons and listen to the stupid **** they tell them on a regular basis. sometime I walk up to them and tell them the right info out of the goodness in my heart.

Comment

It's Xmas the store was probably rammed he's probably had one day off (xmas day) and had been told something about them being defective. I doubt it was as sinister as your thinking it was.

Comment

The clerk stole the game for himself and has now eloped with his pet monkey to Norway.

Comment

Working...
          X