What is this Emergency Airdrop BS????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this Emergency Airdrop BS????

Why is it that a team that is winning by a HUGE margin gets Emergency airdrops over the losing team. It's Bull$hit like this that makes me want to NOT play this game.

I don't care if there is a killstreak you have to meet to get it or whatever.... EMERGENCY AIR DROPS SHOULD ALWAYS GO TO THE TEAM THAT IS GETTING ROYALLY SPANKED IN THE ROUND!!!!!

Re: What is this Emergency Airdrop BS????

That's just the way this game is. It's designed to allow the winning team to further humiliate the losing team with things like Emergency Airdrops with Chopper Gunners, AC-130s, Stealth Bombers, EMPs, and Pave Lows.

Balance is wonderful...

Comment

i dont understand your problem, emergency airdrop is a killstreak reward witch mean that enyone can call in one if you have selected it as your killstreak reward. It s not falling out of the air randomly. It has been called in by a player that had 8 kills in a row.

Comment

i have to say it IS pretty entertaining ripping the other team up with a chopper gunner or ac130. been getting more practice with those lately ha

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
          i dont understand your problem, emergency airdrop is a killstreak reward witch mean that enyone can call in one if you have selected it as your killstreak reward. It s not falling out of the air randomly. It has been called in by a player that had 8 kills in a row.
          So you're saying that the team who is clearly winning DESERVES an EMERGENCY Airdrop just because one player/hacker got 8 kills in a row. I don't know about you but when a team is owning the map, for them there is NO EMERGENCY.

As I said before

"I don't care if there is a killstreak you have to meet to get it or whatever.... EMERGENCY AIR DROPS SHOULD ALWAYS GO TO THE TEAM THAT IS GETTING ROYALLY SPANKED IN THE ROUND!!!!!"

Comment

so what you basicly trying to say is that the winning team schould not get enything ? I rly dont have eny problems whit killstreak reward i always have a stinger and cold blooded perk

Comment

Dude don't put words in my mouth..... Perhaps you need to re-read what I said.

Comment

What you are saying is that the winning team should not get the airdrops and that you do not care if its a killstreak reward.

Unfortunatly, thats not how killstreaks work. If someone worked their way up to 8 kills they have the right to call in their air drop.

The point that is being left out is that the crates then need to be collected. If you do not want the winning team to get those airdrops, then you better get in gear and fight your way through to capture those crates.

To the victor goes the spoils.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

What is the difference between regular airdrops and emergency airdrops?

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                    What is the difference between regular airdrops and emergency airdrops?
                    Emergency gives you 4 crates whereas the regular one has 1.

Thats it.

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by AKULA
                      So you're saying that the team who is clearly winning DESERVES an EMERGENCY Airdrop just because one player/hacker...
                      Your argument lost all validity when you called skilled players hackers.

Comment

I've yet to see a hacker use an Emergency Airdrop. They seem to always use Harrier, Chopper Gunner, Nuke. Then they wait until the end of the match and use all three where the nuke hits in the last ten seconds. That way they maximize their score and KDR. Most damage I've seen so far was 148-0, and that was on Karachi of all places.

Comment

So you're saying that the team who is clearly winning DESERVES an EMERGENCY Airdrop just because one player/hacker got 8 kills in a row. I don't know about you but when a team is owning the map, for them there is NO EMERGENCY.

As I said before

"I don't care if there is a killstreak you have to meet to get it or whatever.... EMERGENCY AIR DROPS SHOULD ALWAYS GO TO THE TEAM THAT IS GETTING ROYALLY SPANKED IN THE ROUND!!!!!"
                          I think you are taking the "EMERGENCY" part to literally, i can say the same thing about tactical nuke, what so tactical about the nuke ? it blows everything up in pices no tactics are involved in it.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                            What you are saying is that the winning team should not get the airdrops and that you do not care if its a killstreak reward.

Unfortunatly, thats not how killstreaks work. If someone worked their way up to 8 kills they have the right to call in their air drop.

The point that is being left out is that the crates then need to be collected. If you do not want the winning team to get those airdrops, then you better get in gear and fight your way through to capture those crates.

To the victor goes the spoils.

Crunch
                            Totally agreed in many ways, the killstreaks are open to everyone, you select them and can use them regardless the score being 180-20, 90-90, 1-1, regardless...

Why is it that a team that is winning by a HUGE margin gets Emergency airdrops over the losing team. It's Bull$hit like this that makes me want to NOT play this game.

I don't care if there is a killstreak you have to meet to get it or whatever.... EMERGENCY AIR DROPS SHOULD ALWAYS GO TO THE TEAM THAT IS GETTING ROYALLY SPANKED IN THE ROUND!!!!!
                            seriously man? if your raging and venting out about it then i understand. But seriously man? emergency airdrops are EARNED. Plus guess what, those airdrops drop from something called a plane, and you can actually run after those crates and hijack them. I dont mean to sound sarcastic but this is just a foolish argument, because this game is very balanced in my opinion.

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
                            Your argument lost all validity when you called skilled players hackers.
                            Isn't that what allways happens to skilled players though...it sucks because the other day i had a very good day. I got 2 nukes in 2 straight rounds on domination and second time i got flames of "hackusations" it was a hate/love moment.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                              That's just the way this game is. It's designed to allow the winning team to further humiliate the losing team with things like Emergency Airdrops with Chopper Gunners, AC-130s, Stealth Bombers, EMPs, and Pave Lows.

Balance is wonderful...
                              I have to agree, If you are losing you cannot really make a comeback if they team is just hammering you down with kill streaks. I have a harrier and a pave low in my set-up. With a small 2 kill difference I can send them in essentially at the same time...very strong.

Comment

Working...
                              X