New Patch must come!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Patch must come!!!!

Okay seriously, I know many of you out there have some of these fusterating issues on the computer with MW2.

1. 1887 shotgun is way overpowered(Can headshot a guy across the map)
    2. DirectX 9.0c error(I've updated it and it still appears)
    3. Matching is crap
    4. Care Package glitch(Holding the marker and running around at 100miles and hour stabbing people)
    5. Being the match host and kicked for slowing other players down.

Okay, with #5, I always have this problem. I go for TDM or HQ Pro and it makes me the match host ALWAYS. I get good kills and then people complain, "GTFO host, you lagging us all!" and then the match migarates the host to someone else and I get kicked and it doesn't count my kills, XP, challenges, etc.
    And with the Care Package glitch, one guy ran like that and got a nuke and said, "Eat this sh** you f***ing retards, wooo you guys are lame, get some skill!!!!!!!! omg, I pwned!!!!!!!!" and left.

Like, REALLY??????

Re: New Patch must come!!!!

Originally posted by Banzai101
    Okay seriously, I know many of you out there have some of these fusterating issues on the computer with MW2.

1. 1887 shotgun is way overpowered(Can headshot a guy across the map)
    2. DirectX 9.0c error(I've updated it and it still appears)
    3. Matching is crap
    4. Care Package glitch(Holding the marker and running around at 100miles and hour stabbing people)
    5. Being the match host and kicked for slowing other players down.

Okay, with #5, I always have this problem. I go for TDM or HQ Pro and it makes me the match host ALWAYS. I get good kills and then people complain, "GTFO host, you lagging us all!" and then the match migarates the host to someone else and I get kicked and it doesn't count my kills, XP, challenges, etc.
    And with the Care Package glitch, one guy ran like that and got a nuke and said, "Eat this sh** you f***ing retards, wooo you guys are lame, get some skill!!!!!!!! omg, I pwned!!!!!!!!" and left.

Like, REALLY??????
    1. The shotties have been nerfed. Not the power but the range , this is fair and equal to the other guns now.
    2. Unsure about that.
    3. I find the matchmaking to be quite good, the only time I get lag is due to the family using net or the host is downloading something. Besides that it is fine.
    4. As they said there are two glitches for this, the unlimited amount and the speed. I don't like the speed glitch , however getting commando pro is really easy with it. Overall I do agree, it needs to be fixed.
    5. I feel the host migration should occur earlier then what it does, I do not like waiting a whole laggy round to change host. I do know that this wouldn't happen if we had dedi servers. People shouldn't rage at the host as it isn't their fault and I am sure if it was up to them they would like a lag free round too.

I hope that answered some of your questions. :thumbsup:

Comment

402 has mentioned a large update coming soon. As Rykuu stated the 1887s have been nerfed and are "fair" now.

As for the rest, IDK.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

1. Like mentioned before, they have already been nerfed.

2. idk...

3. AGREED, remove it altogether and add server browser. The matchmaking KILLS the game. The ammount of times you see "server connection timed out" and "hostmigration failed" really gets on my nerves.

4. Yeah, this is quite bad.

5. Turn off NAT?

Comment

Originally posted by [RET]Pierre-GC-
          3. AGREED, remove it altogether and add server browser. The matchmaking KILLS the game. The ammount of times you see "server connection timed out" and "hostmigration failed" really gets on my nerves.
          Not only that, but I am unable to find games with less than 100 ping. It is almost like it gets more and more diffcult to find good games as more and more people starts to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai101
            Why do you hate fun?

Comment

I'm not holding my breath, but I hope we see something this or next week.

Comment

Agree on #3. Matched to players of similar rank ... riiiiiiight. I'm was lvl 30 playing lvl 70 and prestige players. Would like to know how they match and measure equality.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate556
                  Agree on #3. Matched to players of similar rank ... riiiiiiight. I'm was lvl 30 playing lvl 70 and prestige players. Would like to know how they match and measure equality.
                  Actually, Robert Bowling said it would be matched according to SKILL, not rank, but SKILL. So everyone should end up with 1:1 KDRs since they're all being matched with people of equal skill, right? A clue: no. It seems there is no rhyme nor reason to IWNet's matchmaking. Latency must not be a factor, since there is so much lag. And "skill" must not be a factor either due to the fact that if it was then all of the hackers would be matched with each other and away from normal players.

So if lag AND hackers are happening in "servers," IWNet must match randomly. Neither would be happening to most people after a few rounds if Robert Bowling wasn't a damned dirty liar.

Here's why: Once a hacker goes a few rounds with 100-0, all headshots, he would be matched at the highest skill level and only other hackers or competitive players would ever see him again. Once someone demonstrated ****tiness at hosting, with everyone lagging, they would no longer be host or the geographic/ping filter would only make them host for people in their immediate area. Since neither of those is true, Robert Bowling is a lying piece of frumunda.

Comment

The only match making I see is in Mercenary Team Deathmatch I see, after the first game, the teams being divided some by score. I see a couple high up scores up top, then a big one down below, a few middle ones mixed and then everyone else.

Thats the only thing I see as far as a division. If you play Team Deathmatch in a party, you all stick together no matter how awesome your team is against the other team.

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Who in the hell voted no?

Comment

Working...
                      X