wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow

the game aint even came out yet and its got a bustling forum for it.

so theres a beta coming out in january? how exactly do you play the beta?

meh maybe its not worth it

Re: wow

Originally posted by Field
    the game aint even came out yet and its got a bustling forum for it.

so theres a beta coming out in january? how exactly do you play the beta?

meh maybe its not worth it
    This used to be the forum for Bad Company one so there are a few of us who have been on this part of the forum for a while. It seems to have got a lot busier since they announced BC2 for the PC.

The beta is currently on the PS3 at the moment but ends on Monday (tomorrow). The PC beta is meant to start in the new year some time and the demo for consoles is due about then as well. I don't think they have announced how to sign up for the PC beta yet but a PC player might be able to help you with that one.

As far as the game goes I'm sure everyone who has played it would agree that its a great game. If you haven't played Bad Company 1 then its worth checking out because the destruction adds a lot of depth to gameplay. But it is worth it :thumbsup:

Comment

Yea its definitely worth it. I have faith that this game will be ridiculously good for the PC.

Comment

it also looks like this game will might actually require people to develope a bit of contrast vision (similar to call of duty). I thought it was funny a few people that ive talked with that played bf2142 alot said 'i dont like cod4, its too hard to C people'

Comment

Originally posted by Field
          I thought it was funny a few people that ive talked with that played bf2142 alot said 'i dont like cod4, its too hard to C people'
          Not sure who that is... but im sure we will be seeing you around when this game comes out right? I mean does it tickle your fancy and what not?

Comment

idk ill have to see

Comment

Originally posted by Abs0lute_Zero
              Not sure who that is... ?
              i dont think you said that, i forget

but anyways im really hoping this game doesnt run like a peice of crap with all of that glitch trouble, simply slowing down player movements like crouching and proning, make it so you can vault over obstacles like in cod and make the platforming and jumping a bit more fluid like not getting sucked down to the ground and stuff the game might be ok

i could care less about any special new GMX (aka gimmicks) that bfbc2 has i just want a nice smooth running, pleasent feeling game.

Comment

Working...
              X