Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News from Community event + Weapon/Equipment list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: News from Community event + Weapon/Equipment list.

Originally posted by Kyle
    I will.

They focused on making it gimmicky instead of actually concentrating on gameplay. While they were at it, they made it easier and more appealing to casual gamers for the money of course.

Makes for a worse game.

for once im agreed with you

Comment

Re: News from Community event + Weapon/Equipment list.

Originally posted by RYKUU
      I fail to see your point? Yes an aspect of the game is that, not all. And to say it is all about certain things is similar to saying:
      "Battlefield is all about large maps" or "Call of duty is about killing people". It is apart of the game you have to accpet, Like I say many time, If you do not like it don't play it.
      You obviously haven't played much of the game, I have placed through my first prestige already (as you may have guessed) and I suppose that was the intention. If you look at cod4 now there are huge amounts of Lv55's. I like the prestige as it differentiates the players. Of course if you are stuck on one level for a while it will be boring.
      I come from a competiive standpoint and everything about MW2 was a kick in the face to competitive community. No dedicated servers, no ingame admin, IWnet, weapon inbalance, unlocks... Cod4 was a major hit for competitive players and now MW2 won't even get a single league. This game was made for casual gamers straight and simple.

Comment

Working...
      X