Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
    Maybe its the Chinese knock of version of the AK-47? :laugh:
    Yeah, those are junk!

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Re: Another MW2 fail

i unlocked this beast just today and im pretty sure it handles and deals damage exactly the same as in cod4. very excellent gun. they decided to go 'modern' and add some nice night sights on it too. the only thing that would make it seem like the gun has 'recoil' would be if you used a dot sight with it. Dont.

the ak seems to have the same or better bullet penetration as the scar-h. Hmm i think in terms of damage and performance i would rank it the same as the scar except the ak is much nicer looking and i like how it sounds. its a classic.

i would use it all the time except for the M16 w. rds on some of the more open area maps like quarry, wasteland or derail the long range accuracy it has is better enough where i would use that instead.

Comment

Re: Another MW2 fail

Originally posted by Field
        i unlocked this beast just today and im pretty sure it handles and deals damage exactly the same as in cod4. very excellent gun. they decided to go 'modern' and add some nice night sights on it too. the only thing that would make it seem like the gun has 'recoil' would be if you used a dot sight with it. Dont.

the ak seems to have the same or better bullet penetration as the scar-h. Hmm i think in terms of damage and performance i would rank it the same as the scar except the ak is much nicer looking and i like how it sounds. its a classic.

i would use it all the time except for the M16 w. rds on some of the more open area maps like quarry, wasteland or derail the long range accuracy it has is better enough where i would use that instead.
        THANK YOU! Everyone thinks I am nuts on the AK being the same in CoD4, but, to me anyway, it feels the same.

I probably am nuts though. Has nothing to do with the weapon

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
        X