Noobish MW2 PC. Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noobish MW2 PC. Question

Can someone PLEASE tell me what key or control to use to swith to and fire the grenade launcher. Yeah yeah I know I'm an idiot blah blah. You know if this game came with a proper Instruction manual we would not have this problem.

Re: Noobish MW2 PC. Question

You are welcome

Comment

Crane nooooooooob! JK lmao:laugh:, i love that spot and the others that continuously un up there

Comment

Originally posted by jackal22
        Crane nooooooooob! JK lmao:laugh:, i love that spot and the others that continuously un up there
        Ha, I think that if you can noob-tube while crane-noobing then it is worthy of being called l33t-tubing

But I prefer to AUG-HBAR-noob if I crane-noob. More ammo.

Comment

Thanks guys for the amusing banter but this still does not answer my question. I need the exact key that you have to press to call up the grenade launcher and thn to fire it.

Example:
          to switch between primary and secondary you press "2"

Comment

Originally posted by AKULA
            Thanks guys for the amusing banter but this still does not answer my question. I need the exact key that you have to press to call up the grenade launcher and thn to fire it.

Example:
            to switch between primary and secondary you press "2"

He circled the little yellow 3 in the picture because that's the key you need to press.

Comment

its whatever key you have it set to. i have it set to one of my side mouse buttons in addition to 3. but yeah default 3 will work.

Comment

Holy f$&k I'm an idiot. D'oh ok I got it thanks

Comment

Never call your self a "noob" when you want to know a legit question.
                  That is why we ask. (though it is amusing)

Comment

Are we on camera?

I think we're being punked.

LOL

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                      Never call your self a "noob" when you want to know a legit question.
                      That is why we ask. (though it is amusing)
                      you know what? I totally agree and your response shows maturity and wisdom but seeing as how I'm entering a forum populated mostly by pre pubescent unappreciative kids who think they "PWN" in game I just thought I'd beat them to the punch and call myself a noob.
                      I work as an instructor and I often get kids telling me they're stupid or she's smarter than me to which I always say. " No one is smarter than you. There are things you know that I don't and things that I know and you don't. It doesn't make you smarter or dumber, it makes you human."

thanks for the info guys see you out there!!!!

Comment

you know what? I totally agree and your response shows maturity and wisdom but seeing as how I'm entering a forum populated mostly by pre pubescent unappreciative kids who think they "PWN" in game I just thought I'd beat them to the punch and call myself a noob.
                        i hear ya. i don't think these "kids" ever heard of "modesty". a little bit of it goes a long way.

Comment

alot of people on this TGN forum are adult age actually such as over 21

but with the pc you can change the keys to whatever you want. i made my secondary weapon '3'

Comment

I work as an instructor and I often get kids telling me they're stupid or she's smarter than me to which I always say. " No one is smarter than you. There are things you know that I don't and things that I know and you don't. It doesn't make you smarter or dumber, it makes you human."

thanks for the info guys see you out there!!!!

No worries mate,here to help.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                              Are we on camera?

I think we're being punked.

LOL

Crunch
                              actually that would be a random internet show or somthing, "trolled"

Comment

Working...
                              X