• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Battlefield Bad Company 2: Panama Canal Gameplay

Here:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9fTM-bC9Y[/media]

Re: [VIDEO] Battlefield Bad Company 2: Panama Canal Gameplay

When will the people in these vids learn to just sit still and shoot instead of running and spraying everywhere...

Comment

Did you watch the movie: Finding Nemo?

Do you remember the seagulls MINE scene:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4BNbHBcnDI[/media]

well, I find that majority of console players are much like those seagulls. Of course, I guess that there are "some" PC players that will be recognized as such, but that is reality.

Also, similar to Duffy Duck in this classic (around 1:55):

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWHGCFeaohA[/media]

To be honest ... I also sometimes act like that ... patience is a virtue:
      The phrase "patience is a virtue" is just a way of expressing the importance of being patient. A virtue is a trait or quality deemed to be morally excellent and thus is valued as a foundation of principle and good moral being. Patience can make us better people. The definition of the word is to tolerate delay implying self control and forbearance. When we say "patience is a virtue" we are exposing our moral values and expressing the importance of patience as a foundation of principle. So to answer the question patience is not a virtue until it truly becomes a virtue and knowing how diverse the spectrum of individualism is I'm sure patience is a vice(opposite of virtue) to some. Patience is a necessity for a happy existence and that is why the phrase is so often used. "Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances." Thomas Jefferson all good things come to those who wait Q: Dig? A: Dug. "Patience is a virtue, have it if you can. Seldom found in woman, Never in a man" Here is the truth about patience: Patients is a virtue because it is developed through difficulties and troubles. When men or women lack understanding of the order of God, it is impossible for them to except nor understand God's way. Found in Proverbs 14:12 and Proverbs 16:25 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end there of are the ways of death. Just read below and understand: Romans: 3And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 4And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. This is how important patience is: Luke 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

Comment

wow!

it's played on xbox
        it's conquest
        it's nice retort to IW's south american map themes

/me likes

looking forward to PC version... :thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
        X