• Show
Clear All

• Ribbon Question

so i've been trying to get the Meritorious Unit Service Ribbon
    the qualifications are:
    IASR: 18 Minutes As Squad Member
    • IASR: 40 Teamwork Score
    • Global: 20 Hours As Squad Member

now i've done the IASR qualifications before i got my 20 hours, i almost have 20 hours now and i was wondering, am i going to have to do the IASR qualifications again or am i just going to get the award?

Re: Ribbon Question

you have to do them again.

Comment

Yes, indeed.

Comment

i see lots of med and supply hubs in your future

Comment

titan mode is good for some easy teamwork pts.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
            titan mode is good for some easy teamwork pts.
            how so? i'm only asking because i ALWAYS play conquest, i've only played titan a few times

Comment

titan silo capping is more frequent than conquest flag capping. and on the titan, if you make kills you get an extra teamwork point. also, destroying titan guns nets you quite a bit of teamwork points.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfire459
                how so? i'm only asking because i ALWAYS play conquest, i've only played titan a few times
                Forget Titan mode. Just make a point of grabbing every kit you see from the ground, and putting down piles of ammo and med hubs as you go.

40 in a round is quite doable ...just try to find a thinly populated server so the round lasts a long time and you have a better chance of attaining that t/w score.

Comment

Forces being the pro conquest fan of course

Getting 40 teamwork points is pretty easy in Titan mode I am afraid. Go engineer and sit in the guns. If you get a kill its a teamwork point. If someone else gets a kill its half a teamwork point. Repair the guns and its payday.

Moving titans on suez are your best best.

Sorry Forces

Comment

yup as far as SPM is concerned, titan mode is no doubt the easiest to score high on.
                    most of my top round scores are from titan, not doing anything special. the few times i get high scores in conquest is playing on a 64 man ticket count with only 32 players, so the round goes on forever. or commanding a 64 man server where everyone on your team is kicking butt and gives you a nice x2 score.

Comment

Defending Titan is teh way to go.

Comment

Yes. Disproportionate scoring always makes for a great team feeling. Poor sods rushing around on the ground capturing silos, getting blown up by titan guns, enemy guns, gunship guns, grenades, mines, noxious gases. Nice warm titan gunners and defenders get 2 points for every kill. One being the kill, one a teamwork point.

Having said that.
                        Don't think its a way to rack up career points. Titan games can take ages. I've been in one that lasted over an hour with full sides. For some reason the titans were positioned so that the missilles kept missing and the silos kept exchanging a lot. Playing conquest will gain you more points in the long run as they are quicker. So for big scores, titan games, for more interesting games and better career points, conquest.

Comment

Working...
                        X