Game(s) for Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game(s) for Christmas?

I want to get a good game for Christmas but I am unsure what it should be. I do not want Dragon Age Origins, L4Dead (we have nerfed).
    Is there any single-player/multiplayer game for PC which is worth my Santa dollars?

Thanks guys.

Re: Game(s) for Christmas?

DiRt 2.

Or Dragon A.. oh.. wait.

Comment

I looked at the shops today, are there any decent competitive games on the market right now? such as crysis?

Comment

If you're looking for MP you should get Crysis Warhead then... Crysis Wars (which is the MP) comes free with it. I don't know about the australian community but there's no problems finding a game here in europe even if it's not as big as other game communities.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

^^ Free weekend for the game. So you can have a taste of it before deciding on buying. Personally I think it's very much worth the money, but it depends on what you're looking for.

Comment

Do many clans support it?

Comment

I would go with Dirt2, pre-order BC2 and maybe pick-up fallout 3 if you havent played it already.Theres not a huge amount out right now, might be better to ask for money (if you want it for games) and spend it later in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
              Do many clans support it?
              Dunno about Australia but a few in Europe. The free weekend should give you an idea about how active the game is. Should play it more often myself...

Comment

Originally posted by [GCA]Tim270
                I would go with Dirt2, pre-order BC2 and maybe pick-up fallout 3 if you havent played it already.Theres not a huge amount out right now, might be better to ask for money (if you want it for games) and spend it later in the year.
                I was thinking it might have to come to that, not much is really happening now.

Comment

I thought Australians play super mario, and pokemon all day, and when they go past 18 it's illegal for them to play video games.

J/K

BTW there is a form for you Australians to overturn the no Mature rating, just google it, and send it in to your representatives so that this nonsense ends.

Comment

Get Fallout 3, if you haven't yet.

Comment

I have fallout 3, just the vanilla version but. I was thinking about the GOTY edition but I am not sure if I should, for its worth.

@ Evan: Personally I do not play mature games that much but some of the games they block is a joke.

Comment

Assassin's creed if you have a console, or Dirt 2

Comment

I've been enjoying DiRT 2 lately, so I'd suggest that.

Comment

I know it's old, but Splinter Chaos Theory is an amazing game, and it's probably cheap now.

Comment

For me anyway there's isn't anything on PC that's grabbing my attention massively as a must buy for xmas.

Borderlands is pretty good if you want something similar to Fallout, 4 player co-op is good too.

Dirt 2 is always a good shout if you like off road stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X