Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC2 Points System causing cheating

Originally posted by Nicfurious29
    Its not a glitch and its done rather easily. Basically, both people just sit on each others ammo box and shoot your weapon or toss nades. You are given 10 pts everytime the persons ammo is resupplied, which it does automatically. I learned this after I threw an ammo box under the feet of a sniper. For every shot he took, i gained 10pts.

Honestly, i could care less about this "exploit" because what Stilla-Killa stated is correct!! The points only count towards your rank and class upgrades, NOT WEAPON UPGRADES!!
    OK well I didn't realise it doesn't count towards weapon upgrades but it still unbalances the games because the fact that people are sat doing this while the rest of the people are trying to play makes the game pretty much pointless. Also the rounds seem to go on forever because the people gaining loads of points don't get killed so if they are on the attacking team (which they usually are so they can hide away) when they do this the respawn count goes down slower enabling them to gain more points. Ignoring the problem won't solve anything. Yes you can switch game or whatever but you shouldn't have to just because people are "exploiting".

Comment

^^^ I understand what you're saying but check post again, I added a few things people may not have realized that addresses the balance issues you speak of.

The fact that this is the beta, very little facts to the scoring sytem is given out. This is probably because they are still tweaking things. So far, Im very happy with the balance in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicfurious29
        ^^^ I understand what you're saying but check post again, I added a few things people may not have realized that addresses the balance issues you speak of.

The fact that this is the beta, very little facts to the scoring sytem is given out. This is probably because they are still tweaking things. So far, Im very happy with the balance in this game.
        Don't get me wrong I think the game is great otherwise. These people managed to get about 7000 points which probably would have been higher if I hadn't kept killing them all the time. But along with that it upsets the balance of what is otherwise a great game. There's nothing you can do about it either which is the annoying thing. Thats why I'm saying I hope they address the issue before it does get released.

Comment

Yeah I have noticed this happening as well. Like BM said the main problem is that without admins to kick these guys they just take up space and gimp their team. I could care less what rank someone exploits their way too. But I do care about people taking up space and negatively contributing to their team with no way to remove them.

Of course it's things like this as to why I will be choosing the PC version and won't be buying the console version. Dedicated servers FTW.

Comment

Wow...people are stat whoring in the beta of a game before points even count permanently? GG BF community! :lol:

Comment

well that's BF for ya. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
                Wow...people are stat whoring in the beta of a game before points even count permanently? GG BF community! :lol:
                I just have to sig this:thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
                X