Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Special Infected

Why aren't we discussing this game more

So, now that the game has been out for a while, what is your favourite special infected? Do you like one of the old classics the most or does the charger have a warm place in your heart?

Personally I like the spitter the best. I would say hunter as well, but boomer is just too funny sometimes. Protip for spitter: you can spit on roofs or walls and it will create an acid pool below where you spit. Perfect for ranged attacks

Re: Favourite Special Infected

Spitter for versus is pretty easy to use for the most part, Got to love it though =] Need to play more versus/L4D2 in general though.

Comment

I need to play versus more (as soon as finals are over ). Then I'll vote.

Comment

Spitter is so much fun to use when you have some team coordination, all about the timing

spit em and if need be run in and get yourself shot next to people

otherwise I like the jockey in the right situation, the charger is just hilarious though for those huge drops

I still love hunter pouncing

Comment

i <3 charger

Comment

I love Boomer in co op/ singleplayer, it allways makes me smile when i shoot one :P bonus if there gonks near him :P

Comment

I still like the hunter the most. Being able to do an average of 15-20 damage per pounce and being able to kill those who wander off is so satisfying.

Comment

Hunter is definitely still a great class (easily my favorite in L4D1) but I kinda like the spitter now too...

Comment

I like the Jockey, I think he's the perfect special that can pull the person behind and take him even further away.

Comment

I like the hunter. I've always been into precision with everything, so I like complicated jumps to maximize damage. It's hard to master; I'm far from getting anywhere near good enough to compete with but I love pouncing somebody from far above and slamming them against the ground to proceed with the nipple ripping.

The element of surprise is so fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X