ugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ugh

like i had lots of fun making frag videos for bf2142 and it seemed a good thing to do because there was more dead time in-between fighting and you take a bunch of kill shots and slam them together and you have something fun to watch but this game im not sure if i even care to make a montage for it because well...how do you feel about it? and then i get the jist that unless its some recording of UBERLEET Search ANDestroy game mode KLAN MATCHES people wont even think its good anyways

Re: ugh

What?

Comment

Originally posted by L3adcannon
      What?
      I concur

Comment

Just do an average scope frag, with some quick scoping and some drag shooting, people will ignore the fact that its pub play.

Comment

You can make pub videos... only because there really isn't anything else. Just include lots of quick-scope dragshot stuff, and "pub massacre" videos are always fun to watch too.

Comment

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN.
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
              Just do an average scope frag, with some quick scoping and some drag shooting, people will ignore the fact that its pub play.
              Console players will ignore it, but then they'll chastise you for playing PC.

PC players won't, because anybody can get good pub kills. Would be a fun watch, but it wouldn't be anything that exciting to be completely honest. I'm just speaking from experience here - many of the comments on my older videos criticized them for featuring public gameplay, and my later promod/match videos were trolled by console players ranting on how easy PC is.

The point is, if you want to make a video for fun go ahead and do it, just don't expect to get any bragging rights from a public PC MW2 video.

P.S. try to write your original post in a way that actually makes sense :awes

Comment

Your right Kodakk, it all depends on your target audience, the average gamer wasn't ever exposed to competitive league play. To be honest Modern Warfare 2 isn't really competition material, sure you can scrim other clans, but lack of competitive mods/perk restrictions make it less interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
                  Your right Kodakk, it all depends on your target audience, the average gamer wasn't ever exposed to competitive league play. To be honest Modern Warfare 2 isn't really competition material, sure you can scrim other clans, but lack of competitive mods/perk restrictions make it less interesting.
                  WHAT!? there are competitive mods? Geez, and here was me thiniking MW2 would be a good competitive game to play. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodakk
                    Console players will ignore it, but then they'll chastise you for playing PC.

and my later promod/match videos were trolled by console players ranting on how easy PC is.
                    that makes no sense

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                      that makes no sense
                      It makes plenty of sense. :|:

Comment

Remember to put ''Let The Bodies Hit The Floor'' as the background music and add supa-dupa onethreethreeseven l33t effects to the video whenever you kill someone.

This will GUARENTEE you having 5 star ratings on YouTube from console players and 500 million subscribers!

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                          that makes no sense
                          How so?

I was replying to Evant3k by saying that console players will ignore it being public footage, but then they will criticize you for playing on the PC (most whine about how intuitive the controls are, making it "easier"). Then, I stated that the PC players, while they won't complain about it being a PC video, will most likely point out that it is public footage - which is not nearly as respectable as scrim/match footage.

Not trying to discourage you, just pointing out that most of the people who post on youtube are arrogant adolescents.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Astley
                            Remember to put ''Let The Bodies Hit The Floor'' as the background music and add supa-dupa onethreethreeseven l33t effects to the video whenever you kill someone.

This will GUARENTEE you having 5 star ratings on YouTube from console players and 500 million subscribers!
                            No actually - This.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodakk
                              How so?

Not trying to discourage you, just pointing out that most of the people who post on youtube are arrogant adolescents.
                              oh i was talkin about the pc/ vs console thing its annoying to rip on 1 or the other because they are 2 different things kind of

Comment

Working...
                              X