XBL is going nuts right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBL is going nuts right now...

Just jumped on to play for a bit and hopped into the Domination playlist and ended up in a 9v9 3rd person DM.

Huh?

And then before that I did the same and I was placed in a Domination game (9v9 again) on Rust. (Got chopper gunner twice, lulz were had. Finished with 15000+ points and two rank upgrades haha.)

But again.... huh?

This happening to anyone else?

Re: XBL is going nuts right now...

No, but that's probably because the game is no longer installed for me

Weird though, are their servers being overloaded? I've had problems where the wrong users were put in my party, so it could be a similar problem where it's putting you in the wrong gametype.

Comment

The PC version seems to be even more laggy than usual

Comment

Oh and the one Domination game on Rust never ended, the score was just stuck at 1000-300 ish.

Originally posted by Kodakk

Weird though, are their servers being overloaded? I've had problems where the wrong users were put in my party, so it could be a similar problem where it's putting you in the wrong gametype.
        Re-install when I get it for Christmas haha.

Comment

PSN is still fine as I saw few of my friends playing it.

Comment

Nothing crazy like that on PC for me, just the occassional getting kicked from the party here, thrown into a game without my party there etc. Quite rare though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodakk

I thought you would of had it for a while to come Mr Kodakk.

Originally posted by Vreki
              The PC version seems to be even more laggy than usual
              I haven't noticed anything laggy lately, some servers are a bit but due to the host.

-------

When I get home I shall test my game out and see how it goes with dom, it sounds like a bug or something.

Comment

Working...
              X