Going back to rank 70 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going back to rank 70 ?

i just realized that i made a huge mistake going prestige. is ther eny way to roll back stats ? i found something at steam forums but i m not sure if this works in my case

Log in to your Steam account to get help with your Steam games, contact Steam Support, request refunds, and more. Help is also available if you can't log in, need to reset your password, or recover a hijacked account.

Re: Going back to rank 70 ?

You can try but you may end up losing all of the stat info and have to start over. You should have made a pro and cons list before going prestige.

Comment

Just rank up one more time. You should be able to do it in 2 to 3 weeks if you take your time.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Like Crunch said, just level up again. Who knows, you may like the challenge of starting with low weapons. It allows you to utilize them more.

Comment

a very underrated gun for low levelers is FAMAS with stopping power. i somehow kick a$$ with these more than m16.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
            a very underrated gun for low levelers is FAMAS with stopping power. i somehow kick a$$ with these more than m16.
            I have heard thiS a few times, when I prestige again I will try this.

Comment

Working...
            X