((( Has anyone had this issue before? ))) ///OSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ((( Has anyone had this issue before? ))) ///OSS

I go to the advanced tag in the multiplayer menu and I select from the game mode drop down menu only TITAN servers, hit update and I get zero servers. I select ALL and wallah everybody's there. Why wont it isolate the servers I want?

I have re-updated and cleared cache, and even tried it on another machine...same symptom.

totally weird that it does it on my main system and my laptop.

thanks

///OSS otherside

Re: ((( Has anyone had this issue before? ))) ///OSS

nope lol never had that problem. :salute:

Comment

unfortunately, its been like that ever since they moved the gamespy server for 2142 earlier this year. you can't filter by game modes anymore. dunno if it'll be ever fixed though.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, yeah I figured something was up. hopefully 1.51 fixes it if it ever comes out

Comment

I would also like to thank Minmaster for his reply b/c I asked this very same question about a month ago and no one could give me a straight answer.

Comment

no problemo, i don't know whether to be proud with the fact that i know everything that's messed up with this game, lol.

Comment

LMAO!!! so many bugs but damn I cant belive im still addicted to this game after so many years...lol its a sickness

Comment

Working...
              X