Tell us the weird stuff that's happened to you in MW2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell us the weird stuff that's happened to you in MW2

I thought this would be an interesting thread, basically, tell us what you have seen in game or what has happened to you in game that has been weird/odd/possibly a bug etc.

I have a couple, first I have seen this one a few times and it comes down to planting bombs. Occassionally I have seen people plant bombs and then after switching to a weapon, they will get the bomb out again and cannot get rid of it untill they have died. It looks funny watching someone walk around with a briefcase/bomb in there hands in the middle of a firefight!

The otherone happened a few hours ago, we was entering a match and after a few host migrations from the very start me and my clan found ourselves against nobody, 4v0. So the countdown ensued untill the "forfeit". When it came up that the enemy has forfeited, I just died, no writing in the bottom left, just died on the spot. I thought I got switched teams or something but the round ended and I had a score of 0 kills and 1 death! I was a little annoyed at that lol.

Anyway, discuss and such.

Re: Tell us the weird stuff that's happened to you in MW2

Well there was this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqEdnTi_dgw[/media]

He actually had several seconds of "hangtime", but I stared for a while before I hit the record button

Comment

About the only weird thing I have seen was when I was getting a care package when host migration started when it came back and the "Game starts in X seconds" came up I could move around, shoot, and capture care packages. There where no enemies around so I couldn't see if I could kill anyone.

I have also seen the bomb glitch before.

Comment

Most recently, I teamkilled someone on Team Deathmatch with my own Care Package.

Yeah.

Not pleasant at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster
          Most recently, I teamkilled someone on Team Deathmatch with my own Care Package.

Yeah.

Not pleasant at all.
          That happened to me too! The guy raced up and was staring at my smoke and then SQUISH. He just laughed though.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

the only weird thing i noticed is if i die in the process of shooting say a thumper, then 99% of the time it won't do any damage even though i know i got my shot off before i died. unlike the grenade launcher attachment which you can fire shot as you die and it will still get kills.

Comment

getting killed while firing a javelin. i hear the woosh of the rocket flying out but nothing comes out.

Comment

Well for me, its when I tired to find dedicated servers. AND COULDNT

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowX8001
                  Wait?! THERES NO DEDICATED SERVERS?!?! REALLY?!?! NO WAY!?!

Yea, figured someone would say someting stupid like that...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowX8001
                    That sounds like a terrible bug, hopefully it will be fixed in an update or something, luckily for me everything is working... ok you just gave it to me...

Comment

This happend just last night;

A guy called in an air drop on a hill. The package landed and rolled, killing the guy that called it in AND there was enough momentum on the drop to keep rolling and killed his teammate at the bottom of the hill. Two birds with one drop

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

lol there ought to be an award for getting your teammates with crates. especially a callsign.

Comment

I saw a guy in last stand mode and he was crawling up stair which it looked like he was dragging his arse upstairs lol
                          my friend was watching and he was laughing his arse off

Comment

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I9oepIWmZk[/media]

LOL?

Comment

^that was truely epic!

I've had the same, but I shot the javelin, got killed, spawned under the rocket. BOOM.

But, the weirdest thing that's happened to me is that I got killed by an enemy :|

Comment

Working...
                              X