Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think IW is going to release a XMAS themed map this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone think IW is going to release a XMAS themed map this year?

Some how it feels kinda weird that we haven't seen one in a long time. I loved the lighting in Winder Crash. Heck, even a direct import of Winter Crash would be nicer then nothing. Hope some updates start coming out with some new maps.

Re: Anyone think IW is going to release a XMAS themed map this year?

I would like to hope so. Maybe Winter Rundown or Winter Derail

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I can already see Derailed at night lit up by XMAS lights.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML
        I can already see Derailed at night lit up by XMAS lights.
        Yeah, they already have the snow effects and trees. Just make it night, throw presents around the train and put up lights all over and you have a fun Christmas map :wee:

Stealth bombers and harriers can drop presents. Helis can go around blaring Christmas music or HO-HO-HO. Great times

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I bet they would make you pay for it if they did make one!

Comment

A Christmas derail would be amazing, ontop of the building near base B you could have a light up Santa.

Comment

It would cost $10.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodakk
                It would cost $10.
                Let's not jump to assumptions.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                  Let's not jump to assumptions.
                  Oh yeah, sorry, it was wrong of my to claim it would cost $10 - could be more.

Comment

my prediction is next DLC is free. they need to appease the PC crowd before making a pay DLC.

Comment

Hahaha! Zing!

Anyway, I've got high hopes that a Christmas themed map will appear. Derail definitely appears to be a prime choice.

Comment

i want a snow covered afghanistan.

Comment

Snow covered Afghanistan would be cool

Comment

We will have to wait and see, the other PC packs weren't I cannot see why they would start now, even with steam.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                              We will have to wait and see, the other PC packs weren't I cannot see why they would start now, even with steam.
                              No so much because of steam, but more because they want to treat the PC like the consoles.
                              And make more money, of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X