Survivors sound loop in Versus (L4D2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivors sound loop in Versus (L4D2)

I was playing a versus match yesterday as infected and someone else on my team pointed out how there was a constant loop of the survivors screaming/yelling. At some point it changed to the survivors laughing, constantly.

The guy who pointed it out said he thought that meant that they were hacking or something. That seems rather far fetched... although the other team started doing much better suddenly on the round that I noticed it.
    H
    as anyone else experienced this bug/glitch?

Re: Survivors sound loop in Versus (L4D2)

I have been on a server with a few friends where the admin dude could make people constantly say stuff lol

otherwise I have heard someone spam the Ellis sounds where he says its christmas or whispers I love you lol

can be quite disturbing hahaha

Comment

You can bind buttons to say certain things, like laugh for example. I don't know if this works in L4D2 but it's hilarious anyway

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYupW1VCQCA[/media]

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
        You can bind buttons to say certain things, like laugh for example. I don't know if this works in L4D2 but it's hilarious anyway

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYupW1VCQCA[/media]
        I imagine that might have been what they were doing, but it seemed like at least 2 were always doing it. That seems a bit unlikely on in a pub match, doesn't it?

Comment

If they were friends, who knows. I play with people that seem to be part of the same clan or at least know each other pretty often.

Comment

I hate people who do that. Especially when you can't seem to stop them

This player on TF2 kept hollering for a teleporter (he was medic) for about 30 minutes, we even built him one but he didn't shutup.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
              I imagine that might have been what they were doing, but it seemed like at least 2 were always doing it. That seems a bit unlikely on in a pub match, doesn't it?
              Not especially, sound-spammers are pretty common in L4D2 just like they were in the original. At least there's less people spamming the death screams in this one.

You can make your own radial menus with a little editing. It's not hard and can be useful (for example if you bind a menu to allow you to manually spot SI from farther then the "look" command goes) if you don't use your mic often.

Part of the reason I wish they'd switch to radial menus in TF2....

Comment

Working...
              X