chrismas camp G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrismas camp G

actually looks alot "cooler" then the original, enjoy.

Re: chrismas camp G

if there is a download link for this map known, tell me. i wanna play this map with the clan and we might just make the server public so others who have downloaded this map can join in

Comment

thx for the post. i only remember seeing ss's, but never before a video showing the entire map. i especially love the tree on the grates, upstairs at the EU base.

Comment

Looks cool, that would be great on play on Christmas eve.

Comment

Originally posted by wardogHk
          http://fr.xfire.com/video/52087/
          actually looks alot "cooler" then the original, enjoy.
          I agree. Not sure if that's just because it's brought something new to something familiar, or if it's actually better, but it was great fun to see it just now anyway! Thanks!

Comment

My pleasure, iam happy to feed this forum . As for the playability i hope Dice could make it playable on servers for a period if time or maybe some servers would adopt it. IDK much about this.

Anways, sempf keep me informed.
            cheers

Comment

You can get the map here:

For more custom maps, check out:

Comment

cool i'll try and get that running on our server i think

Comment

guys who wanna play this map, next week we(-=UoR=-) gonna put this map in rotation, and lloyd from LeC is also going to try to get it running. i love the map but i am not sure if i play because my hitreg is terrible on multiplay servers and both clans have a multiplay server.

ps for all you rocket lovers, it will probebly be no rockets on the server(and yes we can do it since it is unranked)

Comment

Originally posted by sempf
                    guys who wanna play this map, next week we(-=UoR=-) gonna put this map in rotation, and lloyd from LeC is also going to try to get it running. i love the map but i am not sure if i play because my hitreg is terrible on multiplay servers and both clans have a multiplay server.

ps for all you rocket lovers, it will probebly be no rockets on the server(and yes we can do it since it is unranked)
                    I take it you said that to show us crybaby ways also make it to unranked servers? :/

Comment

Looks great, I just wish there were more "Christmas" lights. If only Dice could do for 2142 what was done in Cod 4 at christmas. Christmas map.

Comment

hmmm i dunno if you know, but a non official map is FORCED to be unranked, and you should know kalo. but the people who host the map play without rockets, and prefer servers where everyone does it.

Comment

Originally posted by sempf
                          hmmm i dunno if you know, but a non official map is FORCED to be unranked, and you should know kalo. but the people who host the map play without rockets, and prefer servers where everyone does it.

Sounds like the SWAT Server.

Comment

should've been chosen for the patch. Looks great.

Comment

I'm just trying to get it sorted now, had to get VOIP sorted first - some server issues at multiplay

I have uploaded it to this IP 85.236.101.56:16767

I will update this thread when it's live, looking forward to trying this :thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
                              X