Retailers going after IW for MW2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retailers going after IW for MW2?

This was posted on the IW forum, looks interesting. What the hell are people thinking! This is becoming down right stupid.

This is such an f*ing scam, you do this your just looking to get banned.

EDIT: I should change the title to people trying to FORCE retailers to go after IW!

Re: Retailers going after IW for MW2?

It seems every game has a couple of Internet Lawyers who will threaten lawsuits over something ridicoulous.

I suspect that doing a chargeback like this will hurt you more than IW. I am thinking fraud charges and a ruined credit raiting.
    Can you do a chargeback on a pizza you didnt like? Or a movie that sucked?

Comment

Not sure whether we're still closing threads for news or not, but please continue to discuss here: http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...69#post2633569

+Rep'd

Comment

As far as I understand, charge back is for fraud and payment disputes and not for protests. I do understand the counter argument about a no game return policy, I think its even illegal in CA not to have a return policy and with games that is tough. I knew people back in the day that bought games took the CD keys and returned the games (same with music CDs, rip and return), but this more then a decade ago and these were the same people that use to just copy games before protection.

Comment

Working...
        X