Showing off the winning kill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showing off the winning kill?

It's Free For All, and you're winning by a wide margin. When you reach 50 points just below the winning quota, does it go through your head to show off an entertaining or humiliating finishing move just for kicks?

I've done so once. Involved throwing two stun grenades at a sniper (no detonation) before finally slicing him. I intend to do so with Semtex next.

Re: Showing off the winning kill?

I don't like free for all, I prefer team based objectives like domination.
    I don't know what it is but i prefer to be in a team rather then alone.
    With showing it off I would. I would also get creative with the kill as well as many people will see it.

Comment

Yeah, its a pretty fun feature (SnD has it). Provides amusement, it does.

Comment

I think it would be funny. I wouldnt get too carried away as thats how you die

Ive tried to keep tabs on points and if I am going to get the killcam one or not, but it doesn't always work out.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I remember playing SnD on estate, and as the last person went to diffuse the bomb, I followed him and just spun round crouching and jumping, it was fun, then a nice Throwing Knife in the back!

Comment

I do it all the time, if I'm up by at least 6 kills I normally go for a 360 no scope, a large drag shot, or a throwing knife kill. It's much better to watch that then just see a stationary kill.

Comment

its cool if you get the last kill and it looks good. yeah its a fun feature.

Comment

Working...
              X