Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Restricting weapons on servers

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
    That's exactly right and it's not that hard to avoid SAAW missiles either. There are no nub weapons, there are nubs that die from those weapons and complain about it.
    Truer words have never been spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by dfour
      A few of my clan are tempted to take our tags off and all go in with saaws and just sit there locking them up all game just to piss them off :thumbsup:
      2-3 Engi's with the SAAW can really piss off the gunship whores. Back when we ran a titan server there were a few times we would come into the server and there would be a couple of guys dominating like that. Spread a few Engi's out so that you can lock them up constantly, easy on Suez with places to hide and the small map, and soon they would get so pissed off that they would leave. Good times.:nod:

Comment

yeah so many of these gunship guys are 1 dimensional that they won't play if they can't gunship whore the heck out of the server.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
          That's exactly right and it's not that hard to avoid SAAW missiles either. There are no nub weapons, there are nubs that die from those weapons and complain about it.

i always laugh when someone calls me a noob for killing them. If i am a noob and killed them, what does that make them? :laugh: Is there a lower form of player that i am not aware of, like a sub-noob category?

Comment

Originally posted by Killerus
            i always laugh when someone calls me a noob for killing them. If i am a noob and killed them, what does that make them? :laugh: Is there a lower form of player that i am not aware of, like a sub-noob category?
            Yeah nob

Comment

Working...
            X