My Callsigns. Let me show you them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Callsigns. Let me show you them.

Playercards (referred to as Callsigns in some games) are a feature that appear in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, Call of Duty: WWII, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Call of Duty: Mobile Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty:

After taking a look at the available callsigns here, an odd feeling began to reappear. It's that darn "gotta catch 'em all" feeling, which I haven't experienced in a LONG time, especially in a first person shooter.

Who here has a particular Callsign they are proud of, and which ones do you have intents of earning?

Personally, I could really go for an 8-Bit Captain Price.

Re: My Callsigns. Let me show you them.

Originally posted by Micster
    After taking a look at the available callsigns here, an odd feeling began to reappear. It's that darn "gotta catch 'em all" feeling, which I haven't experienced in a LONG time, especially in a first person shooter.
    Lulz :yay:

We all know what this thread should really be about

Comment

Originally posted by Micster
      Who here has a particular Callsign they are proud of, and which ones do you have intents of earning?
      Well, even though I have never used martydom, I still managed to get this:

Mad Man Get 5 revenge kills with Martyrdom

Comment

I use "End of Line" 5 Nukes Called

I use the "Nuke Emblem" 10 Nukes Called

Comment

I saw the infected one last night. Can only one person have it at a time until they pass it along to the next guy?

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
            I saw the infected one last night. Can only one person have it at a time until they pass it along to the next guy?

No you keep it but I am unsure if you can still infect peeps. After using it a while I got this:

Had some message saying: You have helped spread the infection.
            Any who back onto the topic I use:

and:

I am on my way to silent veteran IV now, need 500 kills with a silencer...it will take a while.

Comment

That's odd, as I got the STD Title but never used the Infected title at all.

I got a game winning kill cam with an AC130 earlier on, on S+D, killed the whole team with it, I was so happy

Comment

how u get stunner veteran?

Comment

I have;

(Because I think it makes it spread?)

And;

(Just becasue I likes it ).

Comment

I've been using Infected to spread it and Airborne because I am.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf106
                      how u get stunner veteran?
                      woops, meant to be SILENT VETERAN.
                      You get them once you reach prestige, 10 kills using a silencer gets you that title. (getting closer to the 500 kill mark).

And Repulse it only spreads if you knife someone.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                          woops, meant to be SILENT VETERAN.
                          You get them once you reach prestige, 10 kills using a silencer gets you that title. (getting closer to the 500 kill mark).

And Repulse it only spreads if you knife someone.
                          I thought Silent Veteran was something like 500 kills, and 1000 kills get you a gold title called The Silent, or something (i cba to check).

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                            I thought Silent Veteran was something like 500 kills, and 1000 kills get you a gold title called The Silent, or something (i cba to check).
                            You may be thinking of the blade veteran and blade master.
                            (500 kills with knife for the blade master).
                            Silent vet you only need 10 kills with a silencer, it unlocks that title and "My little pwny" There is a Silent Veteran IV challenge which is 1000 kills with silencer which would give you: Silent master.

Comment

Seems odd, I could have swore it was 500 for the silver and a 1000 for the gold, but if you just got it I will take your word for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X